Jew here...

Jew here. I find it weird that most people still (despite no longer being required to do so) wear masks in the grocery store.

If I say "good goyim" to anyone who comes near me wearing a mask in the grocery store - will I get the shit kicked out of me or what?

Attached: maskhole.jpg (720x720, 47K)

>in the grocery store
I saw a youngish white couple OUTSIDE wearing masks
wtf

The best is people driving alone wearing masks still.

Also lots of people wearing masks outside over only their mouth or on their chin.

>will I get the shit kicked out of me
No deffo not.
I've been doing this for some weeks now, and no-one has ever kicked shit out of me.
The ones wearing masks are always weak types. They just give me fearful, anxiously darting eyes.
I think most of them don't know what goyim means.
Wordle allows it though.

I recently had Covid and, though I followed the CDC guidelines and didn't go shopping until I was "supposed" to, I did eventually run some errands while my at-home tests were still coming back positive. As a courtesy to those around me, I wore a mask in the store. If you or anyone else had come up to me and said
>good goyim
I would have taken off my mask and spit in your face. So, maybe don't do that?

fucking kike

Most people aside from 4channers will have no idea what you're saying and therefore look at you like a fucking retard.

But I like your spit mommie

I still see zogbots wearing masks alone in cars. People alone outside too.
I often wonder if these people wear condoms while masturbating alone.

>I often wonder if these people wear condoms while masturbating alone.
I think I did that once, but I was 16, in the middle of puberty, and wanted to be an adult.

I saw a man last week walking his dog BY HIMSELF wearing a N95 mask. I live in a small community, clean air and no one was around him. Absolute paranoia.

put your kippah on your face you filthy infected goyim

If it's so fake, covid bomb them

>tested positive
>self quarantined
>wore the mask when you HAD to go out
If it tested positive, not like i'd bother getting a test anyway, i wouldnt quarantine OR wear the mask

Attached: 1623098406830.jpg (888x893, 59.79K)

I've seen people jogging down the street alone with a mask on.

Enjoy three days of feeling like you got hit by a train, followed by a week and a half of feeling like you magically survived getting hit by a train.
>Don't start shit, won't be shit
is a pretty goyische concept but think what you want, beur.

>I recently had Covid and, though I followed the CDC guidelines and didn't go shopping until I was "supposed" to, I did eventually run some errands while my at-home tests were still coming back positive. As a courtesy to those around me, I wore a mask in the store. If you or anyone else had come up to me and said
>good goyim
>I would have taken off my mask and spit in your face. So, maybe don't do that?
Good goy

Attached: 1646497215933.jpg (806x632, 55.83K)

>Enjoy three days of feeling like you got hit by a train, followed by a week and a half of feeling like you magically survived getting hit by a train.
Oh, so pretty much like a serious cold in a bad season, or the beginning of a weak pneumonia? Who's a faggot? (((YOU)))'RE the FAGGOT!

Attached: 1653600190183.jpg (680x608, 53.14K)

every medication has side effects..

with your shity meme flag i bet you smoke weed.. dont search for its side effects my dude.

Really faggot? Go on VAERS and compare all known medication, including past vaccines, with the current batch of mrna trash and tell me what you see (oh wait, you cretins managed to turn the only international adverse reactions database available into a "conspirushi thiory"). Hint: more than 100x lethality / adverse reactions in 1/20th of the time available on the market. NO REFUNDS, FAGGOT

P.S: Don't project your weed trash on me. I don't inhale plants meant to pacify goy

Attached: 1648541121234.jpg (5746x5502, 3.7M)

>every medication has side effects
>How to say you take it in the ass like a homosexual shill without saying you're a homosexual shill

Attached: 1641730169790.jpg (833x593, 107.68K)

Oh no, one of those good "side effects" I guess! NO REFUNDS

Attached: 1653583169747.png (1776x1354, 575.44K)