Rush Limbaugh

I miss this guy like you wouldn't believe. No one could make sense out of all the political bullshit like he could. Tucker Carlson is only half of what Rush was. Megapints raised for this magnificent son of a bitch.

Attached: im-301221.jpeg.jpg (1280x960, 166.31K)

>shitty zog boomer takes never changing anything and simply fueling the false red vs blue dichotomy

Not based at all son.

That is Jim Morrison.

Attached: pepe_limbaugh.png (500x500, 164.59K)

Beast digits here to deceive. RIP Rush.

>saying rush aint based
Incorrect. May I also add that you appear to be a homosexual, not that I'm judging.

>Half a century in radio
>never once named the jew

Like what's the fucking point? All talking points can be linked to jewish subversion. And if u can't talk about the ACTUAL fucking problem then it's just zog controlled BS.

the hypocritical fuck excoriated druggies and then went deaf from popping oxy like m&ms. liking him is retarded.

Attached: DJ_Qualls_(cropped).jpg (1142x1621, 185.25K)

>WE MUST TALK ABOUT THE JEWS 24/7
calm down. eat a snickers.

A Jew-living boomer. Good riddance. I'm glad he smoked himself to death.

We are all contradictions.

Attached: 8be9ac0a4fe41709a6a86753edefb3b3.jpg (1024x576, 89.13K)

Not nice.

Attached: Quotation-Bette-Davis-You-should-never-say-bad-things-about-the-dead-you-62-35-91.jpg (1200x640, 98.73K)

Thought about Rush this morning...remembered how he always could 'read the room', see the important stuff and discard the distractions.
Rush helped me learn to 'think', to be unafraid of coming to my own conclusions.
Miss ya Rush

Attached: rush punch.jpg (620x413, 45.29K)

limbaugh was out of a job and broke and he couldn't make his mortage payments. he'd have to ask his ultra rich parents for money again
he watched world wide wrestling on tv and he tried to figure out why it was so popular.
then it hit him. he'd come up with a political talk show.
just like wrestling he'd have good guys and bad guys
he made the republicans the good guys
and the democrats the bad guys
for content, he'd just listen to what his fans were saying on social media
then he'd repeat that back to them
they thought he was a genius

This guy gets it. Rush was entertaining in a way that Sean Hannity isn't. Yeah, he was rough around the edges. So what. I don't trust someone who isn't to some degree. How long could the guy stay on air if he started talking about jews the way we do here? He'd be bitch smacked to late night oldies DJ faster than you say muh six gorillion.

Attached: American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg (590x322, 212.45K)

If he wasn't that smart, why is he more successful than you? Don't want to "sell out?" lmao

ditto heads were the righty NPC of a previous generation

But nothing has been conserved...

I really loved Neal Boortz. He retired in 2008 or 2009. What a great show. Not too long, not too short - maybe an hour or two each weekday around lunchtime. Great takes on modern culture and politics. He had a segment on crazy laws being proposed or passed around the USA in different states. Had he not done these segments I and many others would have never heard about them. It's amazing how much stupid shit the state legislatures get away with behind closed doors and a without adversarial journalism. I miss Neal Boortz so much. I couldn't really get into Rush or Hannity that much but to each their own. YouTube has some decent audio clips from his show but some of his more spicy takes have been either deleted or taken down. Now, it's just Tucker and about half of Jimmy Dore's stuff. Jimmy gets a special mention because although he's a raging lefty who often has to bring up "POC" in a strange nod-to-the-lefty-brain types he makes really good points on crumbling society, bad governance, shitty politicians etc. Tucker is the king though.

Attached: neal-boortz.jpg (594x437, 79.21K)

The closest he ever came was literally calling out neocons and telling his audience that neocons was codeword for Jew. It's how I found out that what that actually meant. This was pre-internet days. Rush knew the game but he kept trying to push "reforming" the republican party. He was a big Trump supporter. Basically, Rush was about as based as a modern boomer could get.

Tucker is way more based and openly saying shit rush never would have said.

I will look into this, thanks fren.

Attached: 20130624-091842.jpg (612x612, 116.41K)

>Tucker is way more based and openly saying shit rush never would say
Hold up. Like what? Please provide some video evidence...

Attached: 1653736189054.jpg (1440x1098, 186.46K)

You bring zero value to this thread. Just faggy, pithy, lispy Starbucks barrista drivel (I read your comment in my head in a lispy queer voice because that's how it reads). Something is always being conserved or lost. Everything is a cycle.

You've obviously never listened to either of them.

Pigs will eat any kind of slop.

Attached: 1652587466251.jpg (679x392, 83.45K)