Embarrassing

Embarrassing.

Attached: lolnys.jpg (960x714, 191.68K)

>Embarrassing.
Why, isn't that some anti-recoil system?

Stocks I think bottom is a pistol stock

It's a featureless NY/California compliant AR
If it is SEMI-AUTOMATIC and has the ability to receive a detachable magazine, it cannot have any of the following features:
>Folding or telescoping stock
>Pistol grip "that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon"
>Thumbhole stock
>Second handgrip or protruding grip that can be held by non shooting hand
>Bayonet mount
>Flash suppressor
>Muzzle brake
>Muzzle compensator
>Threaded barrel
>Grenade launcher

Jesus, California is filled with such faggots. I wish it and the people in it could be nuked off the face of the earth.

please, call it a pistol "brace"
i dont want the ATF kicking my door in because i scrolled past your comment

>Grenade launcher
is this real? why even put that there, like it's so oddly specific. just seeing that makes me want to attach a flamethrower to a rifle since it's not specifically banned.

Attached: 1597987500780.jpg (1080x1307, 96.04K)

>Not kicking back

Attached: 1595066363683.jpg (796x1024, 281.95K)

i don't understand american retarde laws about guns
for me both of them are guns and guns should be legal in USA, nothing more, nothing less

Sorry just deploy the hounds to distract them while you run

You can just buy the normal stock. The reason libs do this shit is to make the guns ugly and expensive thus less likely to be purchased.

>No full-auto
Embarrassing for us all.

I don't even know what the fuck I'm looking at

my SKS has a grenade launcher on it, not my ARs kek
they're retarded

You're not allowed to have a pistol grip on a rifle in some states, so they have to do dumb shit. The tube on the back houses the spring that pushes the bolt.

It can be done well if you don't mind ditching some standard parts.

Attached: 1652056683015.jpg (1024x488, 125.45K)

I live in an uncucked state so I've never really paid much attention but holy shit, they weren't kidding when they said all the things gun grabbers want to ban are dumb cosmetic shit
>no thumb hole in the stock
Lol what?

I mean, I would consider a pistol grip (which allows you to ergonomically actuate the safety) and a flash hider (which allows you to shoot, potentially at night in your home in a home defense situation, without blinding yourself) to be safety features.

How does that AR even work without the tube in the back?

The tube goes down at an angle instead of straight back.

>grenade launcher

Attached: 1604593966401.png (847x988, 1.01M)

Very unpopular take, but I think some of the NY compliant ar15s look kinda cool

Attached: 1401832090130.jpg (640x232, 13.85K)

Lol the ATF are weak lets commit lone wolf terror attacks against government officials. I wish I got more advice from my Any Forums friends

They look cool because you're a faggot zoomer

Indeed you can't even sneak candies into kino theater there

checked

Attached: pureoyvey1.png (596x713, 356.36K)

You can fit a candy bar into a full sized pistol's magazine well. That's what I did when I still went to movie theaters.

Attached: 1653732063845.jpg (320x180, 6.65K)

>No bayonet mount
Ah yes. Common sense bayonet control.

How much longer untill the supreme court overturns these laws?

It looks like plumbing

Attached: 7AA29871-342C-4FDF-AC98-413FCCBF8FDD.jpg (3024x4032, 3.1M)

Can you feel the spring in your hand through the stock when you shoot it?

What's even the point of these bans when you can just buy parts kits and find loopholes in the laws for your state?

No, it's a Thordsen Gen 2 stock, a workaround to be compliant with retarded CA and NY gun control laws. The grip prevents the thumb from being below a certain point relative to the lower receiver, and the buffer tube not being connected to the "grip stock" prevents the whole thing from being called a "stock" thereby enabling the rifle, as long as other elements are compliant, to receive detachable magazines.

Attached: 1227089140105883648.jpg (758x1024, 150.51K)

Idk I've never shot one, just thought they look cool.

Whenever I see one of these disingenous gun sellers with the ar 'pistol' with a 'brace' it's always "Hey let me take a look at that SHORT BARRELED RIFLE YOU HAVE THERE" for me.

Never. The plan is for the supreme court to continue refusing gun related cases until it is packed with majority liberals and shitskins.
That way the remaining republicans can throw up their hands and exclaim "we tried, there's nothing we can do!" while retaining their political careers.

It lets liberal politicians pat themselves on the back about passing "gun control" but accomplish nothing

Underbarrel Grenade launchers are generally legal, it’s the grenades that aren’t… if you buy a launcher you’ll only be able to buy smoke grenades or flares to shoot out of it