Death of Japanese Auto | The Tesla Century

Jap auto companies are getting crushed. Tesla already makes higher operating profit than Toyota.
As Tesla scales, operating leverage and 50% YoY sales growth will lead to exponential profit growth. Tesla is going to dominate Japan cars.

Japan industry is getting creamed which will cause extreme ramifications to their economy. It will be the biggest industrial collapse in history.

Attached: 7AE0BF9A-C645-40E8-832C-ECE0F8A74289.png (1170x2532, 638.97K)

99% of people are too poor for Teslas. The market will just shift to “American” cars made by Latinx in Mexico

Yeah the model 3 is still very expensive.

My local Honda dealership has six new cars. Four are expensive Pilots, one is an expensive Ridgeline, and finally they have one Accord. They can't sell what they don't have.

Aren't most japanese cars sold in north america manufactured here?

could it be because there are less cars to buy and prices for said cars have shot up?

It’s even cheaper to pay 80 IQ Mexicans to build them.

Not necessarily. They all have plants here but usually only make a few vehicles here. Like Nissan in Mississippi is only for the Titan, Titan XD, Altima, and Frontier.

Too expensive and quality has declined.

They won’t scale. Sales are down because these companies can’t get deliveries. Cars are being presold weeks ahead. Tesla doesn’t have that problem because their volume is still low. Honda alone still sells 10x what Tesla does.

Sales are down because they cant produce enough not becauae theres no demand. My honda dealer has like four cars and they want $5000 markup on them each

I own a gtr and a landcruise, and I just ordered a nissan Z

Say no to euroshit/american cars
and definitely say no to Chinese cars

tesla will be exposed as a giant scam eventually when people realize they have to replace a battery, and the self driving shit is exposed as well

ITT cope from weeaboo scum. Teslas operating profits are already higher than Honda and Toyota.

Tesla made 900K and Honda made 4.1 million last year. Tesla is growing 50% and more annually while Honda is shrinking.

>local retard is retarded
more at 11

>economy in toilet
>nobody buying anything
>covid makes overseas parts difficult to obtain
>lol japs btfo hurr

Why do liberals have to chime in with the most low IQ take possible, the low sales could also have to do with extremely low new inventory due to "chip shortage"

Stupid fucks losing all their money with tesla.
Why do you think musk tries so hard to sell off tesla stocks?
He needs to get out before his scheme is exposed.
And guess who's now making the tesla battery? Japan panasonic

Toyota announced 15 new EV models and they look fucking badass, put the Tesla truck monstrosity to shame. Tesla is not a car company, they're some autismo financier company that hired a bunch if Indians to do white men's jobs and they came up with some pretty shitty golf carts that have terrible range and break down often. It was only a matter if time before a real car company that's been doing it for decades beats them out. Teslas will be remembered like Betamax, this is a dire warning if you hold their stock. It's definitely the time to sell.

No joke, I bought a geo metro convertible for $300 in 1999 and everybody laughed, its worth like 10k today as I seen a few on BaT go for that or more.

50mpg.

>nobody wants to keep paying exorbitant gas prices
>as if hydrogen fuel cells were cheap to make
>as if lithium ion batteries were cheap to make
>as if hydrogen gas was cheap to extract and store
>as if electricity was cheap and clean to make
Tesla cars are for the super rich exclusively
even if Musk releases the tech patent so everyone can make them, a platinum plate for making the hydrogen fuel cell is not the kind of thing the average salary can afford

They were doing it in the 90s.

This picrel is a GM EV1 and they never made it to sales, GM required them to be returned.

Attached: 98E96F1A-C247-4536-BDF9-A9038360A4FC.jpg (1800x1012, 679.09K)

A guy at my work used to have a Geo and we would pick it up and move it to different parking spots to fuck with him. It's nuts that that thing only gets 50mpg, I would've thought more. A Mitsubishi Mirage gets that on all gas.

My buddy's sister had a Metro convertible. It was an amazing piece of shit, but it did have a lot of charm. I could see someone paying that is they were nostalgic enough.

We dont get Chinese cars here, except Volvos
People do actually buy chinkshit Volvos here

Why would anyone copy that? that shit is unusable after it's done and you can't recycle or dump it.
It was made to waste resources and ruin the environment.

Fuck off Bill

EVs are useless until I can drive one cross country. Doesn’t matter because we can’t make enough batteries.