Mine boggling

Why are there so many shooters and psychos these days? I guess we'll never know.

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-131325-848.png (1080x1387, 117.04K)

did he pollute the water table with motor oil? motherfucker off with this head

He was probably running an illegal business and pissing off his neighbors.

Meanwhile fellow Californian Nancy Pelosi engages in insider trading with impunity.

If he was I say he is awesome. Fuck the neighbor's. I know a guy that's running a shop at his home. The city keeps sending him letters threatening him. He cleaned it up some, but is still going strong. Fuck the City

Im trying to chill at my home nigger.
The boombox ia coming out

Property can never be sold as it now requires soil amendment. This is why renters whos house is being sold should don't put oil down the drain they put it in the ground.

Attached: images-4.jpg (252x200, 10.41K)

It's probably that and then they slapped him with a fuck ton of environmental fines from oil, gas, etc.

This.
Neighbours didn't even bother extorting hush money out of him, all that 570k is going to the state and only the state.

>California

>fix car
>sell it
fucking criminals smdh

good reason to go shoot some faggot local politicians and go out like an hero by shooting at cops as well.

>did he pollute the water table with motor oil?
Not his problem

>Meanwhile fellow Californian Nancy Pelosi engages in insider trading with impunity.
and her husband can literally be blasted drunk out of his mind and crash a fucking car and walk away from a DUI.

I mean the ground is where it comes from, he was simply returning it to nature.

Is there anything more cuck'd than being "California Man"?

I have a buddy who's a mechanical engineer, does vehicle work in his garage for fun - worked with him last year replacing my vehicle's turbo and the timing chain. Turned a $6K job into a $1400 job. Accepted a nice steak dinner and a really, REALLY nice bottle of bourbon as 'payment'.

Masons rape, torture, and brainwash children in order to use as actors later posing as politicians and public figures to manipulate public opinion. Almost everything that happens if fake, WWE style.

>psychos these days
ever had a neighbor grinding metal all fucking day? or running shitty two-stroke engines all day while "fixing" them?
might turn ya into a psycho, it might

Sounds like a based a red pilled kinda guy. Unfortunately for me, I live in California, and not only that, I live in Sacramento.

My life is fagged a blue pilled.

Mass shooting usually aren't allowed to break mainstream news unless whoever did it was possessed and suicidal for losing the game or a rogue proving a political point.

lol what how please link it next time

He was a sovereign citizen and represented himself. Told the court laws don’t apply to his person. The fine is $250 per day for the 8 years he fought it. He was asking for them to fuck him.

A black fuel truck driver in Georgia accidently filled his truck with dyed diesel when the gas station ordered regular diesel - dyed diesel cannot be used in road vehicles.
Rather than driving back to the yard he pumped the 8,000 gallons of diesel into a river which polluted the soil and drinking water at a school just down river. The driver caused some $30M in damages and bankrupted his employer. He was sentenced to 18 months in prison but got out after 7. Arguably his sentence was lighter than this guy in Sacramento.

That would constitute 730k.

Yeah, a few gallons of motor oil will seep 100's of feet down. My family has been pouring used motor oil in the same bushes for like 4 decades. Those plants are healthy af. Go decapitate the frackers, nigger.