The problem with racism is that it doesn't go far enough...

The problem with racism is that it doesn't go far enough. We need an active eugenics program to make our people even better, instead of just preserving what exists now.

Attached: gzrgh54.jpg (717x1024, 152.75K)

Except for kikes. No kikes allowed.

I agree except Syrians should also be a part of this program

>wanting to eliminate khazar milkie genes
ngmi lad

t. Nathaniel Solomon Mozes Cohen

herbs

I would like to get rid of the kikes. It worried me that they could somehow slip past a eugenics system.

What do you mean?

You have to go back, Mohammed

Only in Syria and only the exceptional ones

I agree OP, but just by playing the averages, racism is simply a requirement. It just works out too well to not use it, and it covers a lot of ground.
Yes, absolutely the fit and intelligent need to be increased, and the 90 iq and under whites, the perpetually sickly ect. all need to be purged too in the end, peacefully or otherwise.
\But for every retard and genetic Mistake that is a burden upon society, there are a thousand nigger skins as bad and worse.

>muh khazar milkers
Ample tits along with libido, fertility, and many other traits can surely be selected for without having to save disgusting Jews, who also bring in innumerable genetic disorders, the genes that build subversive minds and other dysgenic aspects.
We can make our own massive titty women, user. Better ones too. Perkier, milkier, less saggy for longer, and better back to hold up those rockin' tits. We can do this, all we need, is to purge the Jew standing in our way.

user, the Jew doesn't want you to have eugenic women with supertitties. They want you have smol saggy uggo titty women who cry and cry that their backs are killing them if they have more than b cup. You should want to gas them.

If we could just magic wand away the blacks, I'd support it, but realistically we're probably not going to get the political support to remove them. Alternatively, it's fairly clear that a eugenics system, despite not discriminating by race, would still functionally eliminate blacks in a generation or two. The mestizos, I hope, would fall in line once a non-GAE government comes around and since they're mixed they can just be bleached and sterilized until they're indistinguishable from Whites. That, though, would take longer than getting rid of blacks. The only way to speed this up would be somehow retroactively canceling their citizenship and deporting chunks of them by nationality.

Attached: 603yull02z191.jpg (400x600, 42.44K)

Ahmed why don't you go back to the desert and start up a program in Syria?

Which alleles are in and which are out?

Oh what brave new world, with such people in it

Just sterilize criminals and incentivize births by people with high polygenic scores. I doubt the populace would accept straight up genetic engineering without chimping out, so you have to keep things within the realm of reason.

as autism , kids born with hiv , and many more mutations on the rise. with abortion, and the need to increase or maintain a growth economy. when every embryo in the womb is 2 percent microplastics.
the governments will demand it, all they have to do is put a cute motherly doctor from cdc,who,nih and whatever the fuck on the screen declaring a global emergency in "healthy" replacement rates.
and the people will gladly accept it.

Just go by phenotype, fair enough. Do we want to cross or concentrate? The woman in your pics is pretty hot physically. I'm high IQ but goofy looking and flabby. Do I get her or does Chad (assuming I beat him at some brainpower competition)?

The wall comes for every woman, but this woman (Katheryn Winnick) has stood and spit in it's face. I think she is probably the hottest woman on fucking earth.

Attached: Katheryn-Winnick-S.jpg (1000x1525, 243.04K)

That's always been a feature of racism go real old racist writings from Henry Ford and that one Rosicrucian Max Heindel.

Eugenics was popular everywhere until the kikes used World War II as an excuse to make their propaganda that glorifies degeneracy and weakness take over the minds of the goyim.

No, OP. We don't. We need to take care of all these niggers. Get them somewhere else (segregated) so we can be free from their violence and bullshit. Then we can start to talk about Eugenics. My guess is that it will be no more intense than Scandinavian programs that delete genetic mental retardation through abortions and compensated sterilization.

If you can't fuck a 6, you're gay.

>hello goym, today I will teach you how to save the white race. It is really simple. By killing white people.

Katheryn Winnick.

(checked)
I do support genetic engineering. We just need to make sure it's optional so no one chimps out.

I haven't said anything about assigning women. If you get along with a girl, you two can have babies. If you guys have good genes, you can get money.

>I think she is probably the hottest woman on fucking earth.
Agreed

We're never going to have the political capital to remove a race. Eugenics is a viable alternative because imposing quality standards will automatically get rid of some groups, such as blacks, while letting us play coy.

What are you talking about?

Attached: ydjydtu56.jpg (2048x1365, 272.82K)

>If you get along with a girl, you two can have babies.
FAIL
Her choice? Niggers and dogs, sorry. This plan is hopelessly bluepilled. If the women have a say the best you're going to get is impulsive, irresponsible (but tall and strong-jawed) brutes fathering the next generation. Who gets along with a GIRL? Only the most feminine men.

I know a few, pic is 36. She’s a nymphomaniac but is pretty enough.

Attached: 98586E22-675A-486F-97B2-534C1CF32AE7.jpg (541x691, 55.8K)

>feet
>waist
>angle
>face?????????

That's a man, baby. Busted, tranny.