UK free speech to die for good soon

gov.uk/government/news/world-first-online-safety-laws-introduced-in-parliament
It's in the final stages of being passed.

QRD:
The government is going to force social media corporations to censor "racist, misogynistic or homophobic" content (so anything to the right of full blown communism). If the corporations refuse they're going to imprison the CEOs.
The government is going to be able to force search engines to blacklist certain search terms so a British citizen can never see the results to them.
There will be an enforced online age verification.
The government can now force social media sites and video hosting sites to use algorithms that censor and instantly remove content based on their criteria. So if there's ever a scandal or event or something, the government can instantly get search terms related to it, or any content uploaded with similar tags or ai detected content instantly banned, blocked or hidden.

They say they need these powers to get rid of "legal but harmful" free speech and content online.

We China-tier now bois.

Attached: 1648643653058.jpg (627x900, 177.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/z5ENU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its a little late to start complaining now... Your country already went full Communist without your permission. You're not going to do shit about it.

first you get rid of the guns
then you get rid of free speech

>We China-tier now bois.
I don't think China is arresting children for saying nigger, bong.

Attached: 1626329449689.png (750x1334, 897.85K)

>social media
Why? Why are you on social media at all?

archive.is/z5ENU

Attached: 2022-01-11 Sweden Psy-Ops are a crucial weapon in the war against disinformation2-syops-propaganda-z5ENU.png (579x643, 291.46K)

>Your country already went full Communist without your permission.
>You're not going to do shit about it.

Attached: Ameica left vs America right.jpg (888x1024, 237.52K)

>Why are you on social media at all?
Oh im not, the only thing i use that's even remotely related to social media regularly is steam.
This is just going to make it way easier for the government to control unwashed twitter normies.

vpn, problem solved. Next.

All this will do is speed up development of a decentralised internet which I am happy about.

Fuck,
no where to escape.
BTW I heard you need to deposit $5000 in Paraguayan bank to get unlimited right to stay in Paraguay

>vpn, problem solved. Next.
Only the government is currently donating to propaganda campaigns that are against VPNs and encryption in general. So they'll be the next to go. Not for them btw, just for you and me.

>control unwashed twitter normie
Nothing will change in that regard. Normies don't want to know. They only thing you can do is get rid of your phone. If you have a phone you are part of the problem.

How's that conservative government working out for you kek
Bongs elect conservatives cause they hate communism and then express surprise when the conservatives run the country like an open-air prison, point and laugh at these absolute idiots

This bill, and others like it, are almost entirely concerned with creating safe spaces for normies on Facebook et al. It's directed at Zuckerstein, not Hiroshima Nagasaki

Then you kill all the people you don't like.

Thats why a decentralised internet is crucial, they cant touch it since its p2p

>If you have a phone you are part of the problem.
>Just get rid of your ability to communicate bro
Shut up you absolute faggot. Just don't fill it with cancerous apps and you're fine.

Attached: 1650926263448.jpg (228x221, 23.18K)

>underestimating the governments determination to screw over the average Briton
They'll find a way to fuck that over too i promise you

Because the conservatives are also commies

What is an ISP? The “decentralized as non censorship” utopia is not possible. Web 3 must operate through web 2, unless you plan on receiving memes through your dental fillings.

I don't own a phone and yet here we are, communicating.