Israel sucks

The United States pays for 20% of Israel's military budget while Israel has a space program, universal health care, and still runs a budget surplus for six of the last ten years.

Attached: israeli flag.jpg (1240x846, 344.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.globes.co.il/en/article-israels-budget-surpluses-are-becoming-a-habit-1001207772#:~:text=Israel's budget surpluses are becoming a habit 15,have again missed the mark with their forecasts.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey buddy this isn’t relevant to ukraine get back to your regularly scheduled news event

Antisemitic piece of shit

Did I say a single word about anyone's religion or ethncity?

Does not wanting to be cheated make me a antisemite?

Why do you hate jews?

Wow.. such a leap. I don't want to give aid to Israel that it doesn't need. How does that turn into hating Jews?

Can confirm. Israel is the known cause of all suffering in the world.

Attached: andrei_yushchinsky.png (480x294, 106.3K)

This is an antisemtic trope. America doesn't even give Israel money. Israel gives America money. Stop being a white supremacist threat to democracy.

>that hairline and skull shape

I wonder if aliens are among us

Shgw your location flag. I bet you're an Israeli trying to save his handouts.

fuck you, you lying sack of shit.

Stop lying and spreading propaganda/conspiracy theories. Being anti-semitic gains you nothing. THEY ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY!!!

Attached: 1643664009330.jpg (380x230, 26.35K)

The US get a lot for it though, advanced technology, intelligence from enemy states and a military checkpoint. Don't you want jewish lasers in your military user?

Attached: Pic-7.jpg (2048x1368, 617.45K)

Why should the US pay for 20% of Israel's military budget and make all the diplomatic efforts to shield Israel from being sanctioned?

China doesn't do any of that bullshit and Israel sold tons of military technology to China.

I'll take the deal the Chinese got.

All that money goes straight back into the US defence industry. In exchange they get to have their latest toys tested against live targets. Not a bad exchange.

Becuase then the US has no influence in the middle east region and no israeli tech and no region intelligence also israel does some attacks and assassinations on the US request. And china got some shit tech from the 50's, imho it well could be part of an espionage act

Run up on Jews and shave their sideburns like jackass

Imagine how much better it would be for the American economy if Israel bought American military equipment with its own money and those billions of American tax dollars were spent directly on the American people.

We really appreciate it.

Come on user ... It's not like the Jews can afford to pay for their own military.

Such bullshit. "The US would have no influence in the Middle East without Israel"

We have bases all over the Middle East for over a decade.

We don't need you. (see map)

and all that wonderful tech Israel produces is based on shared American tech and developed with lots of American subsidies.

The United States doesn't need to outsource its military R &D. esp not a nation that sells military tech to China.

and your so called "intelligence" sucks too. You fuckers are the ones who said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

Israel sucks and should be dumped.

Attached: maps of us bases.jpg (2443x2331, 525.16K)

how much blood does the average rabbi ingest from sucking the mutilated penises of newborn boys?

actually they can,

en.globes.co.il/en/article-israels-budget-surpluses-are-becoming-a-habit-1001207772#:~:text=Israel's budget surpluses are becoming a habit 15,have again missed the mark with their forecasts.

> You fuckers are the ones who said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

lol, and alqaeda did 9/11