Thousands of Celebrities And Elites Caught FAKING Their COVID Vaccine Status With Forged Vax Certificates As They...

>Thousands of Celebrities And Elites Caught FAKING Their COVID Vaccine Status With Forged Vax Certificates As They Berated The Public For Not Getting Jabbed

>Amongst those that are being investigated for fraudulently obtaining vaccine certificates are leading European singers, musicians, football stars, business people, politicians and Big Pharma executives.

>The scandal involved people being added to the National Immunisation Registry in exchange for money, with many of them familiar faces and household names.

>The latest of these to be charged is the president of PharmaMar, José María Fernández Sousa-Faro, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Spain. The company is dedicated to researching drugs including cancer, Alzheimer’s and yes, Covid-19.

Attached: amy cringe.png (521x595, 336.59K)

Gosh I wanna come in that pink ass pussy so hard right about now. Amy may be flat as a board, she has nothing on the F cup bitch Rouge, but that pussy be tight as a negress's hole. Sonic is a retard for letting such a cutie pass by. In a world where hoes aint loyal, a nigga gotta get what he can get,

fbbp

sheeeit you need to quit peepin at dem comic book hoes b4 u catch autogynephilia u herd me? chickidee check yosef b4 u reck yoself

Fuck yuo
now i have erection acquired

thread is dead on arrival, post something less arousing but still attention grabbing like an ordinary human female next time.

heres your (you)

Based
I fucking bulge for her.

Are you the Amyfag from Any Forums?

LINK RETARD

Things are gonna pop off soon

Attached: 16471752133755059119.jpg (604x499, 41.19K)

Anyone who pushed it while not taking it will share the fate of those involved in its creation and mandates.

This got memoyholed fast.
All VIPs and politicians got the fake shot while doing propaganda to push all the normalcattle to get the killshot.
Imagine being a vaxxtard, lmaoooooo

what fate?
normalcattle won't do shit, they will swallow it and live the shortened diseased life that they have left and keep being the good goys they are.
purebloods will be so few that they will stand no chance against the hordes of brown unvaxxed migrants that are coming to replace vaxxtards.

oh come on, Rogue is not that bad

Attached: rogue the bat 2- art Wamudraws.jpg (1161x939, 158.67K)

Based

Attached: b.png (1296x1900, 982.41K)

Any links, or did all of this just manifest all by itself inside your head?

It happened in Spain, use jewgle to find the news

You have no idea whats coming.

Furries belong in