Swear fealty

In this thread all subjects of Queen Elizabeth II, must reaffirm their allegiance to their loyal and dutiful monarch. Anons from the following countries must swear fealty: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, and the United Kingdom.

Repeat after me:
>I, user, do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

Anons from other countries are permitted to either swear fealty and join this historic tradition, or otherwise seethe.

Attached: 55D18A65-82B9-4D65-8607-0A865C95FF5D.jpg (933x1280, 306.75K)

isn't she dead yet? someone should make a "london bridge" app

BUILT FOR BIG BLACK COCK

>I, user, do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

Attached: 48dfa5b506541d7cbc754f631863861b.jpg (1200x1806, 204.73K)

wrong again, tyrone

Attached: prince philip - built for bgc big greek cock.jpg (649x385, 59.9K)

A queen can't be king. No divine rule of queens exists

>FEALTY
I love you leaf, and I will bump this.

Attached: QueenElizabeth334.jpg (640x1024, 57.8K)

Of course she is my ruler by right.

But I will reaffirm my fealty when she reaffirms her fealty to England, who she has left to wallow in its own degeneration.

Sorry mate, precedent has been. Check your history. Whatever.

Attached: QueenElizabeth339.jpg (641x800, 96.63K)

she has some real cocksucker lips there

>her
And which god would suggest the degeneracy? What demon is your god?

>she
Degenerate demon following fool!

THE KING SHALL REIGN AND RESTORE JUSTICE

Prince Philip did okay.

Attached: QueenElizabeth338.jpg (711x1024, 67.32K)

Why would you volunteer to us that you are this retarded? Oh well. You tried I guess? Fuck off.

Oy vey.

Looks like my cousin Gary

Bow down to Sachsen Coburg Gotha, filthy anglo swines.

Attached: 640px-Wappen_Sachsen_Coburg_Gotha.png (640x802, 802.92K)

Your flag checks out.

Attached: QueenIsPissed.jpg (1786x1366, 215.48K)

Worship Bel fUckinG retarded chimpanzee animal who can't even Teeline

The temple of the "divine right of QUEENS"

Attached: GettyImages-518421242-1024x694.jpg (1024x694, 164.36K)

OUR LIZ! Many a night has she watched on in silence as I have beaten my wife and kids senseless on the floor of our respectable lounge room.

I, user, do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

Ngl hard to feel too much compassion for whores' reward

she comes over here, we'll kick her ass just like we kicked her grandad's.

>her
Bel worshipping faggot retardo, you can't evem Teeline. There is only a divine right of KINGS.

What's that??
I don't even know what this means.
If you think losing institutions from the 20th century is a good idea, good fucking luck to you.

Ohhhhh, you're just a random American cunt. Oh well. Why do you fuckheads even talk to anyone? No one wants to hear your thoughts.

Attached: QueenElizabeth335.jpg (826x1024, 113.38K)