WHITE GENOCIDE: How can we strike back realistically?

We're currently under attack. The white European fraction of the population is currently declining. We're loosing. Not only in the US, but in Europe too.

Why is it possible for the woke left to openly push white genocide (e. g. picrel) ?

Why can't the right talk about increasing the white percentage and/or decreasing the nonwhite share?

Why are not acting?

Why are we not fighting back?

Attached: 1652735508635.png (629x701, 389.19K)

I live in a 94% white area in flyover. The local plebbit often complains there aren't enough brown people because they can't get good curry or ethiopian food. I remind these faggots that all they want brown people for is to serve them when they could go cook ethiopian food themselves at home. They seethe and ban me every time. I'm basically a local celeb on my local plebbit for being the racist because I don't want ethiopians to cook me ethiopian food.

Attached: 62346236463462.jpg (200x200, 18.02K)

If you kill jews you win

>Ethiopian food
I thought they ate mud and bugs

Attached: 1535691632261.jpg (534x548, 135.51K)

I've been banned from reddit ages ago. It's a far-left echochamber, highly censored.

Attached: 1649882724354.png (1889x1889, 496.3K)

>Why is it possible for the woke left to openly push white genocide (e. g. picrel) ?
Because the one who has control over medias, politics and culture are working toward this objectif

> Why can't the right talk about increasing the white percentage and/or decreasing the nonwhite share?
Because they are controlled opposition and will never do/say anything meaningfull

> Why are not acting?
Because people are cowards, they are to afraid to lose their life to do anything

> Why are we not fighting back?
Because you are a coward, look at myself, i have dedicated my whole life in order to become a man able to take control over the whole world, punish the traitors, and fix all the shit they have made.

dont think jews are the main issue.
In Europe it's clearly Africans, middle Easterners, Lybia, Lebanon, Syria (although they're quite developed, civilized)

around 1% at 1945 to now 14% or so nonwhite population in Germany.

Attached: 1653487440928m.jpg (689x1024, 116.61K)

"White European"

As opposed to the what?

jews are the reason why shitskins are in Europe.

> controlled opposition

the dumbest concept of Any Forums?
I am not controlled opposition. Member of a major German party. Not the biggest but still.
A non-woke anti-massimmigration platform does exist at least in Germany. it's just not a very large fraction. maybe 10-20% of the populus.
But they aren't 'controlled.'

Attached: 1650989005928.jpg (804x750, 92.31K)

You are retarded if you still don't understand the concept of a controled opposition..

less developed faraway ethnicities with no judeochristian culture. Non-European phenotype.

Attached: 1653373375052.jpg (1024x719, 82.43K)

a dumb and self-defeating conspiracy theory. so we shouldn't engage politically?
fuck off

Attached: 1650028443920.jpg (1024x628, 45.92K)

not accurate. Our own fault, absence of adequate migration laws.
We allowed this to happen.

Attached: 1652735756901s.jpg (102x125, 3.52K)

Oh no, you should, but you shouldnt not join controled opposition. How to spot a non-controled opposition? They do things that are usefull, for exemple, they make money, they make medias, they build villages to gather, etc...

You already know how to strike back, but every time someone does it you run from the implications shrieking "fed" "shill" "glowie".

>hello there fellow whites

because you are striking back at the wrong people.. try some high profile big-nose ones next time..

Time for Jihad... I mean Crusade.

Oh, if you dome a couple kikes all the rest of them vanish in the ether?

Mass deportation of illegals. Tie repatriation with reparations. Start fucking.

Well, that explain the 6 millions.

It's the jews.

Kek

Stop being a incel and have kids. Hard I know

You haven't been here long enough.

Jews finance them coming here.

HAVE. MORE. WHITE. CHILDREN.

Right now you should simply form a community, help each other out and be as self sufficient as possible. Have kids. practice in-group preference. Consume as little pop trash as possible. Move rural and try to get land for your community. This is exactly what the immigrants and minorities do and you need to start doing it too and thinking like them because you will be the minority shortly.

Crying for some political solution will go nowhere and will end with you in jail or worse. Just take your leave of globohomo and do what it is that you want to see done as a community.

still better than not killing a couple of kikes don't you think?

bring back all your lost snowniggers back to jewrope and make them breed. or at least try. call the worst racist crap in latam first please. and then go up to gringos and canadians. anyoane staying here must renounce white crap for good and you keep your wide pipol alive and the wanabees who would die in the wars for the whiteethnostate graveyard

It takes manpower, infrastructure and funding to support mass-migration. The resettlement centers have addresses, and the people that work there have names.

Move out of globhomo controlled countries, or start / join based white communities and incite secession, destroy the order that opresses you from within, then take hold of whats left and slowly take your ethnostate back

Attached: ancap.jpg (680x680, 38.48K)