Why did the Jews decide to shut down the Japanese economy?

Japan was in China's position today and was one decade away from being on par with the USA.

Then bam 2 decades of stagnation and their culture became super degenerate. Was this intentional?

Attached: Japan1980's.jpg (542x318, 197.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did they decide to shut Japan down in the 1980's?

It's simple retard. The US had a huge defecit with them and you could actually force them to sign that retarded plaza accord. But you won't be able to do that with China. All you can do is seethe like back then.

Attached: Japan_stealing_american_tech.png (835x490, 51.85K)

Now some will say the bubble of '86 and the nikkei collapse of 1991 wasan unintended side-effect of the P.A but this is Bullshit. The Reagan admin. knew exactly what they were doing.

Attached: 80s Japan5.gif (500x375, 965.76K)

Also that pic clearly isn't from the 80s.

Attached: 80SJapan.png (610x900, 1.29M)

Hopefully Japan recovers one day

stop asking questions that you already know the answer

I don't know user I have an idea but I wanted to hear your thoughts...

Unlikely. The 80s boom was simply a continuation of the Japanese Miracle ongoing since the 60s qand was brought to end by the bubble. Japan will probably never have such growth again unless they get leveled in WW3 and start over. My bet's on China. If you want to see what Japan in the 80s would've been like, look at big Chinese cities.

Attached: chengdu neon.jpg (800x600, 126.27K)

Jews didn't do shit. Japs got too greedy in the 90's and popped their bubble and then went full retard with QE to save face (typical jap insecurity).

The Jews?

Attached: 1594170104872.jpg (683x916, 307.52K)

>Was this intentional?
Absolutely. The fact that the Japanese just took it up the ass and stayed quiet about is the most pathetic thing of all.

They used dozens of faggy tricks at the same time to weaken them when there was a chance of losing control. Always the same (((shit))).

Japan was pro sissy gay for hundreds of years already even when their borders were closed
>muh jews!!
Will this lie ever stop..
Japan is bigger now than in the miracle economy.
5 trillion dollar gdp and rising even with all the covid nonsense and ll a ck of tourism.

Angel Cop

Japs are stuck technologically. They still have fax for fuck sake.

Your pic is better than the op pic. Neon shit like op is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

>Will this lie ever stop..
What lie? I'm talking in terms of growth and animal spirits, If you know anything about 80s Japan you'd know how optimistic and confident they were about their country's future and stock market. Now they don't dare invest anymore.

Attached: 80s Japan4.gif (320x245, 799.44K)

Good, usa finanicisectors and germany also still use it.
Soviets banned it since they feared copying machines.

Japan did it to themselves by trying to game the global currency market. They massively devalued their own currency in a deliberate attempt to engineer a huge trade surplus with the US, which made the yen overvalued relative to the exchange rate. They were basically getting filthy rich by defrauding American consumers. As soon as the US caught on, the jig was up and their economy entered a recession as they were forced to stop engaging in market manipulation.

Op's pic is LED, mine is Neon. Notice the visible lines on the signs, these are the neon glass tubes.

Attached: chengdu neon2.jpg (800x532, 111.63K)

>GDP
Is a worthless metric. Government debt is considered a part of GDP. The more indebted a nation is, the higher its GDP is.

Nice cope Reaganoid.