Zelensky Corruption Scandal

Why is nobody neither the Z bros or Ukrainian current thing supporters talking about how Zelensky has stolen at least 41 Million Dollars together with an Israeli Oligarch.
watch it here:
youtu.be/8vqAbC93bXI

Attached: Screenshot_20220602_134613.jpg (1080x1805, 333.77K)

The Israeli Ukrainian Oligarch in question is Ihor Kolomoysky btw, Ukraine's most powerful man and Zelensky's puppet master according to many

all part of the plan to take over the Ukraine and make it into Israel 2.0 (dealing with all the pesky Ukrainian goyim with a second Holodomor comes later)

Attached: 1653447384337.jpg (646x4617, 897.91K)

Stealing $41 million is nothing compared to getting The Ukraine invaded and conquered by Russia and bringing about the end of the petrodollar standard.

Because that is not part of the plan.

>pandora is out
There's no scandal; he's corrupt. He's a pedo and a trafficker. Zelensky must be tried for crimes against humanity and executed. The ICC at the Hague is also corrupt and must be executed prior, obviously.

kek and I had NATOtrannies telling me "oh but you see Serbia does not guzzle western cum so it is corrupt and poor its good that [insert butthurt belt shithole] is guzzling NATO cum we have democracy n shieeeet" yeah right, ukraine is more corrupt and authoritarian than we are

he will fly to San Francisco to buttfuck children in his private villa while Ukraine is carved up like turkey.

>Ukraine invaded and conquered by Nazi Russia
Conquored when, in two more weeks?

>the end of the petrodollar standard.
hahahahahahahano

77 million rubles traded daily
$6 trillion dollars traded daily

Indeed in fact Zelensky is a far more authoritarian and corrupt leader than Putin despite him obviously not being an angle either

Sounds incredibly based desu

Attached: troop_hater_20220602_132756_0.jpg (635x530, 60.83K)

The weird thing is that Ukraine is filing over 1400 criminal charges fopr crime committed by Russian Nazis with the Hague and Nazi Russia hasn't filed a single charge.

Everyone is trying out anti-nazi each other its just a pointless and silly shit throwing contest to convince foreigners.
The Ukrainians are obviously more sympathetic towards the nazis however

He didn't say it was going ruble you fat fuck. Let's be real, USA is a dying, Russia will probably endure.

Because they plan on giving him more money to steal eventually.
The full "deep state" supports ukraine.

Can confirm.

This will surely make Russia win the war
2 weeks
trust the plan Z

Attached: download (1).png (230x219, 7.03K)

The whole situation is an obvious cluster fuck but that doesn't change the fact that Zelensky is with out a shadow of doubt proven to being a corrupt and kleptocratic dictator

Attached: 1654132444381.jpg (678x381, 78.84K)

>kleptocratic dictator in eastern Europe
Wow you're shocking me

Attached: 651ef6707111c24bc92ecce368d64e25.gif (498x498, 1.92M)

Indeed an absolute shocker who would have thought, but the point is the Western media portraying him as the second coming Christ

Zelensky being corrupt and involved with shady buisness? Imagine my shock.

No, it's about who's on the other side. Because Russian only brings poverty, even more corruption and lack of toilet paper.

Kolomoyskiy story is pretty old. I don't think he has any political weight nowadays, he's just holed up in Dneprojudovks and is waiting for Khazaria 2.0. There's no saying how well it's coming along, as he's banned from Israel since recent times.

He does have very significant influence by ridiculously rich just watch the video

Toilet paper?