Matt Walsh asks Masai Tribe about transgenders

youtube.com/watch?v=6yAnHFj4IK0

Holy based, Matt Walsh is becoming an atomic bomb to mentally ill tranny nonsense:

Matt: "What if a man decides his gender identity is a woman?"

Translater: "A woman has its own duty, and a man has its own duty"

M: "Can a man become a woman?"

T: "No."

M: "What about a transgender?"

T: "What? No. If you want to become a lady but you're a man, you have something wrong in your family, something wrong in you."

M: "What if you were non binary?"

T: "Come again?" You're not a woman you're not a man? .... we have never seen things like this, but a man has a penis and woman has a vagina."

M: "What if it's a woman with a penis?"

T: "What?" (everyone starts laughing)

Liberal faggots are on suicide watch. This video is on r*ddit yet but you can find all sorts of angry tranny nonsense about him to make sure to "discredit" him before too many people realize what sense he makes.

Attached: Capture.jpg (2407x1201, 369.59K)

based

Jews are brainwashing african tribes in the ways of globohomo now?

Kek. Literal nigger barbarians are smarter than liberals

oh no no no no

Attached: come_again.jpg (1276x716, 176.18K)

>I was going to transition but some right wing eceleb interviewed some African tribesmen who live in mud huts so I guess I won't.

Yeah, I'm sure this will really set back the trans community.

Lmao kinda cringe but very funny bc of how shitlibs shill the ancient tribal wisdom meme so hard

imagine people with masters degrees being mogged so hard by guys who live in mud huts

Attached: janitors.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

>T: "What? No.
>T: "What?" (everyone starts laughing)

Attached: 1368847447650.jpg (450x268, 80.83K)

You didn't watch the video did you? Or are you trying to forum slide, tranny?

Oh the internal conflict when you know the average liberal/redditor wants to call them stupid niggers who don't know anything over this.

KYS tranny.

Not cringe at all, he decided to go to a shithut African tribe to make a point that anyone knows trannies are mentally ill nonsense.

Imagine being a western leftist, and some Africa nigger covered in flies is 100 times as based as you.

I'm not racist but you can't consult subhuman savages for what doctors and science say is right.

>
>Not cringe at all, he decided to go to a shithut African tribe to make a point that anyone knows trannies are mentally ill nonsense.

I'll never trash-talk Africans ever again.

There we go, just as I said above.

>A bunch of Africans in mud huts have more wisdom and scientific knowledge on basic biology than the best of western schools
unironically, and not a joke

Holy shit I love African niggers now?

Attached: 734E593E-191C-4D8A-98F4-41CA49379023.jpg (1691x1587, 1.85M)

Just watched Great documentary

>Man has penis, woman has vagina.
wow these niggas smort

The two guys on the left are doing the laughing girls meme on trannies.

Attached: 1639181184266.png (799x459, 564.96K)

>Africans in mud huts are laughing at us
where did we go so fucking wrong

I didn't say they were smart, I said they had more wisdom and scientific knowledge than the best schools in the west, which is true. Harvard has not yet attained the knowledge you wrote

Between this and Johnny the Walrus he is taking a sledghammer to the knees of the tranny agenda.

Attached: Capture.jpg (815x671, 62.35K)

Attached: autism_paths_fixed_1.jpg (500x500, 72.11K)

They’re equally stupid. One group just hasn’t been bombarded with non stop propaganda getting them to support lunacy. Yet.

Kek

>They're equACK

>subhuman, you say
>savages, you say
You are a racist piece of shit. Kill yourself and condemn your soul to Hell for eternity.

It's the midwit curve yet again. You can't brainwash people who can't understand propaganda.

I'll take that guy's empirical findings over the nothing that you've done.

>They’re equally stupid
Are they?

Attached: europe_vs_africa_1.jpg (639x900, 171.72K)

OH NO NO NO NO

TALIBAN CROSSOVER EPISODE WHEN

Attached: 1629605031084.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Jewish claws typed this post.

who cares just leave them alone

Are they going to pretend to induce schizophrenia and cognitive dissonance in them through trauma-based mind control so that they may pretend that men can be women?

Considering they want to tear down and oppose the Left side of your pic
Yes

No, because they and their enablers cannot leave others alone, be it molesting children or polluting our culture with their insane faggot behavior.