Redpill me on Q

Redpill me on Q

Attached: Quake-logo.jpg (2000x2714, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/o5z2ymti
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 more weeks

Attached: 1619281378190.jpg (680x680, 125.33K)

to flatten the curve

I would grenade launch bitches.
Ping that shit off the corner

CIA psyop to convince people to do nothing while election was stolen
unironically right out of the joker's playbook: if something horrific happens, nobody panics as long as its "all part of the plan"

Attached: MoreTiresome.png (700x819, 318.3K)

Two more weeks meme is so fun and ironic because we literally have a two week lead time on happenings at all times.

this

Attached: monster_quake_zombie.png (640x640, 12.57K)

You're suggesting that panic is a good thing when and then how?

Operation Trust 2.0

psyop Qniggers are dumb

>
rewrite this so its coherent

u 'avin a stroke m8?

Muh first online deathmatch

Injustice in the world exists. Since injustice exists, victory over injustice seems few and far inbetween as a necessary coralley to the existence of injustice

>Redpill me on Q
Q is the Deep State's response to the demand for Justice by the Average Joe: instead of addressing the issue, they push forward ever more absurd rationalizations about how "It Was Necessary", about how it was "4-D Chess" and every betrayal and injustice was a "Well, actually... BASED! (Libtards BTFO.)"-style scenario, ultimately letting all the injustice go without any actual accountability.

Attached: Utter Faggotry: The “It was Necessary!” Excuse.png (1200x501, 42.63K)

Attached: 1612934675642.jpg (240x160, 37.81K)

It was a good game, though the rocket launcher was a little overpowered. Quake 2 was much better.

Attached: th.jpg (323x182, 7.85K)

so first, you need to learn strafe jumping instead of just running around
also, use different weapons for different situations and try to pick up the major items on the map

*sip*
ahhhhhhhhh
HUMILIATION

are bots good for practicing?

Masonic psyop in operation since 100 AD
Basically its the Cult of Mithra, but they operate now as the Order of the Quetzalcoatl. They traffic, prostitute, and sacrifice children for the elite.
Queen Sylvia from Sweden is the Red Queen.
Donald Trump is playing the role of the White Rabbit.
Grant Stein is likely a major stakeholder.
Craig McCaw is an important member.
They use the Shriners as a front, hospitals repairing the broken children the Order sends them.
> supremeq.com
> q4kids.org
Here are some leaked docs of Donald and the Saudis running an adrenochrome harvesting outfit for big pharma - CYM GMBH - CYM is code for Cayman Islands.
ufile.io/o5z2ymti Enjoy anons.

>early Q
trump insider. he was having fun with it and decided to leak shit in the most autistic manner possible
>middle Q
he got fired. unrelated to his leaks, revolving door and all that. continued leaking what he had left, then, started making shit up for fun. gave the tripcode to someone else, who acted completely differently and was generally insane.
>late Q
new Q cucked out and gave the trip to the government. they then did to Q what they did to flat earth - use it as a containment zone for crazies. Attract as many insane people as possible, and remember, make sure they do nothing about the problem!

Make it real! :D
The monsters they create...

A jewish psy-op to control one side of the political spectrum in USA.

>2 more weeks
>to flatten the curve
of people desiring Accountability & Justice.

>Operation Trust 2.0
THIS.
"Trust The Plan."

Just remember how Trump was more than willing to allow his supporters post-inauguration to be physically beaten, how he allowed the tech-companies to speak out of both sides of their mouths claiming both editorial-privilege and platform-protections (even as they purged themselves of users based on political opinion), how he patted himself for opting out of TPP & ending NAFTA only to sign onto the USMCA (which is NAFTA+TPP), and *finally* how he pardoned rappers instead of the Jan 6th Protestors WHO HAD COME TO SUPPORT *HIM*. -- Boomers have no downward loyalty, even as they demand loyalty from those under them.

Attached: Never forget, Trump pardoned this shitbag.jpg (634x699, 63.5K)

Dark MAGA is the final form of Q, when Deus Emperator Trump "conquers america" and installs Israeli command.
He already failed by not destroying La Palma last year (picrel, YES THAT IS ACTUALLY DONALD)

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-100501.png (1080x2400, 379.21K)

for anyone not aware flat earth started as a joke on a physics researcher's usenet group. they even submitted papers to the typical joke magazines and april fools events. it got a little bit of outside attention before being stolen by the FBI and astroturfed to hell. eventually all the physics students and researchers left or were kicked out and you just had a few glowies and a thousand crazies. after that it got international attention and switched from FBI honeypot/crazy man containment zone to the hot new movement where you can sell your stupid books to stupid idiots
just remember it started as a fun thought experiment - if the world was somehow flat how would we prove it, how can we make this joke paper as convincing as possible while ignoring all the obvious problems with the theory

Mare
Aqueas
Generat
Apocalypsis

if you're a beginner, sure

Q, not the person, is now an anti-government movement created by an ex-high ranking government staffer and lead by a government intelligence agency. you can't make this shit up. If you're a schizo I'll go ahead and let you assume that this "high ranking staffer" who started it all was actually an FBI plant or whatever. I think it's funny, but it's a shame we only got a dozen or so good leaks out of it before everything went downhill.

Attached: 1588373971964.jpg (720x960, 83.21K)

I liked Quake 3 Arena myself. Back when mp games were fun. that and UT99. Good times. Fuck I'm old.

It goes so much deeper than that.
Look into Papias and the LogiasQuelle and the book "Qanon and the 1000 years of peace"
its an ancient lie.