2022 I am forgotten

How many of you faggots are still holding on to a vaccination card lol

Still got it ready so you can have it filled out when you get booster number (n+1) ? Laminated? in your wallets? IN A SAFE?

HOLY KEK YOU PUT IT IN A SAFE? jesus god mohammed moses you cucks are hilarious

Attached: N2H6GH26DVHYVEJOALDGQLFX6Y.jpg (3909x2728, 3.09M)

I never got vaccinated.

I didnt even know this existed lma fucking O!

I just lied to my work that I got vaxxed but when we all returned to working in the office no one cared to check

Nigga I tatted my vaccination card on my chest

>Laminated
Then how would I add my booster info to it? Idiot.

That's exactly why I laminated mine, to show that I was one and done.

It was so hyped up and I literally never had to use it once. They said I would be a real clown.

Attached: 8w0efjhwcdg.jpg (1024x1008, 130.84K)

you will never be fully vaccinated

Needed mine to gain access to a corporate campus last week as a contractor/vendor.
They are still in use but not as widely.

fpbp

Remember the fake template the feds were pushing here? What a waste of time.

still need them for some international travel

because you had them on your phones

Attached: vaxpass.webm (450x800, 2M)

your kike

Those were real user

i never got vaxxed haha

Sometimes it's nice to be right all the time

Attached: 1626913504606.png (1488x1488, 246.96K)

Never got the shot and told HR no plan to do so either, can keep asking me for a vaxx card cause not getting one.

Called their bluff. Everybody in office regularly sick, including HR.been a good year.

I don't remember where I put mine

What happens if you say you chucked it out months ago?
When was it made a requirement for you to hold on to one for inspection?
Couldn't you have just said that you got vaxxed but don't have the card anymore?

Damn vaxbro, brag less

Me three

Only retards have a "COVID-19 vaccine card".
Only faggots have a faked / fraudulent one.

Don't be fake or gay, stand against these assaults against bodily autonomy like a man.

Attached: Consider.png (800x424, 293.15K)

Got the first shot, I felt like shit so I didn't bother getting the second, but I got a vaccine "passport" saying I had one dose, and no one gave a shit or even noticed I wasn't "fully vaccinated", I only had one issue and that was going into a hospital where they just let me in anyways. Wtf was the point of them beyond traveling?

I still regret getting vaxed, it's nothing to brag about. My only hope is that it really does wear off and leave the system completely like they claim, but I'm never getting another vax or booster in my life.

Underrated comment

Attached: 73FA1E11-4EE6-4CA5-868E-B40FE124899A.jpg (222x293, 15.52K)

I literally went to a place that checked it (unbeknowst to me) just a couple weeks ago. It was shocking but a picture of my shitty fake worked easily.

You say that until one day you might get tetanus and have a bad time.

Same, I got the JJab and so far so good. I really wish I hadn't gotten it though.

you will transmit monkeypox to each other