>be nigger
>apply to med school
>be allowed with 20% lower MCAT scores than whites
>skate through doing shit work
>get job because you’re a nigger surgeon
>have high rates of complaints because you’re lazy and do shit work
>be other nigger who wants back surgery
>get nigger tier surgery
> nigger decides to kill the niggger doctor who botched his surgery.

Good White doctor killed in the process.

Fuck niggers at all levels.

Attached: 5C3B7617-42FE-409B-9820-941C44488332.jpg (1092x637, 525.07K)

I'm waiting for something really cool, like diversity hires at nuclear power plants
>man wha the fuk is this button blinkin fo?
>the fuk is a raktor meldown

dr phillips was white? then who was the black one who fucked the surgery?

It’s coming. Eventually.

Phillips was the nigger. Dr Stephanie Husen was the white innocent.

This is the best argument I've ever seen against nuclear power.

Why do so many younger white Americans emulate niggers and talk like them? I do the hiring where I work and I take great joy in turning away these types over bullshit excuses. We've always tried to keep the place nigger free but wiggers, in many ways are even worse. Why? Why do so many white kids with BO larp as niggers, is it a tranny-like thing where everyone is supposed to pretend the sloppy white kid is black? Is it a fetish thing for the wigger and they just want fucked in the ass by a real nigger? I realize most kids will follow whatever Hollywood presents them and tells them makes them cool but I just seems fake and counter-productive.

I see a black "person" and the first thing that comes to my mind is "i hate niggers" i wasn't always like this, i still can't understand how people are able to ignore the obvious differences between niggers and people.

Imagine that speech
“ we simply cannot allow this potentially dangerous nuclear powerplant facility to be built, because inevitably, there will be affirmative action hires!!”

I’m sold. Cancel it.

Niggers can’t do anything right. Not one fucking thing. The only thing they’re good at is crime and they still suck at it.

Brainwashing. Pure and simple.

The entire jew run media from advertising to entertainment and everything in between is obsessed with worshiping niggers. Propaganda works dude

>t. Green environmentalist faggot

Attached: rOTLP5O.jpg (600x315, 35.09K)

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

My last job was near a high school and they would always be having lunch at fast food places near the school the same time I was having lunch there. Every fucking day I would sit there and rage at how dozens of young white boys just tried to act like niggers. I wanted to bitchslap them all.

It used to be called “slumming.” Participating in black culture as a white person is the equivalent of well-off 1920s getting hammered in Polish ghettos and fucking chambermaids.

Is the news even covering this?

It truly is amazing how we have devolved. Imagine how much better we would be if niggers tried to act like white people instead

I thought he was just mad that he had medical debt. I had no idea that it was a botched surgery.

Attached: 1654109534928.jpg (1200x900, 180.37K)

I don't trust them making me a sandwich let alone do my surgery lmao

Fox covered the press conference. And it’ll be mentioned in passing because the shooter just bought an A.R. 15 a few days ago. But they will never mention the fact that he’s black and he murdered an innocent white doctor while hunting his worthless nigger who botched the surgery (again). He had multiple complaints of bad surgery.

it's only a matter of time until airplanes fall out of the sky as a direct result of aa..

Hollywood literally made that culture fashionable. It's been that way since at least the 1990's.

Attached: 1654111090417.jpg (720x865, 109.23K)

Something like 1/3 of back surgeries do nothing to improve the condition and 1/3 worsen the condition. Getting back surgery is risky and should br avoided at all costs. You’re better off doing physical therapy and strength training.

I could tell that a botched surgery was the real reason as soon as I saw the surgeon was black

Non sequitur nigger pilpul

Attached: fat_nigress.jpg (1350x648, 164.55K)

Literally the essence of modern education in a nutshell= white peeple be rayciss. PayPal me.

>Be on Bumble, match with thick black girl who doesnt look like monkey.
>Wanna come over?
>No, she suggests we go on a "date" first.
>Ok. I'll walk u around this slightly busy town.
>We go on a "date" which ends in me shoving my face inbetween her giant ass cheeks and rubbing my dick inbetween her big ass cheeks
>No no no not yet ;) hehe
>She comes over and we fuck 4 times in one night, she tells me shes going to school to be a surgeon
>She cheated on all her tests since COVID started, google on her phone and printed sheets next to her keyboard for flying colors
Yeh, don't let a black person do surgery on you. Especially if her name starts with a K

Attached: 1654180581968.jpg (720x528, 39.1K)

>culture pushed for Whites
>violence bad
>standing up for your people bad
>be a simp and worship women

>culture promoted for niggers
>be ready to fight with your homies
>always stand for your people
>don't tolerate a bitches shit

Even the mainstream "right wing" Whites promote being a meek little bitch who does what they're told and constantly seeks the approval of their enemies, especially niggers.

Niggers are shit in many ways, but considering the alternatives I 100% understand why a White guy would start mimicing them.

Show her niggress pics. Probably looks like a buffarilla

Can't. Only have pics of her face, and won't dox her because retarded anons on here will message her & she'll know right away which racist white guy shared the story on Any Forums.

top kek

Fucking animals is a crime

Attached: 7251100756592.jpg (1600x1474, 691.24K)

How do you fuck four times and not get at least one picture of your cock buried in her black ass.

But I get the dox thing. Just don’t breed with her. Your white genes are worth more than that. Don’t ruin the family bro.

Do Ecuadorians count? I fuck a lot of those too.

>Affirmative action

Attached: 523866297570.png (600x1246, 1.09M)

Yeah, that makes sense. A lot of surgeries on the back or even joint replacements do not work out that well at all. Exercises are probably better. Stem cell treatment (to the extent that it's available) shows promise though
kek
STEM fields should be mostly safe from this element

Attached: 1654109597149.jpg (1024x890, 59.46K)

>(((husen)))
Not innocent