Is there a more Jewish field then Dentistry/Orthodontics?

Fuck up kids jaw development with braces refuses to look into the root of any of these issues.

>Jaws have been shrinking for the past 5 decades

must mean you need your wisdom teeth pulled.

Completely ignores modern phenomena like sugary diets mouth breathing soft food corrosive foods.

These niggas really are the original "It's 100% safe and effective"

Attached: dentist.png (300x270, 48.39K)

Kid fucking is even more jewish than dentists

They fuck kids over in every way but sexual lol...

You're right.

Pretty sure almost all cavities do not actually need to be drilled.

Dentistry was probably the biggest redpill on the medical industry in general.

My pediatrician as a kid was always pretty decent

But the dentist was always straight up evil and I could tell even at 10 years old the goal was to extract as much money as possible from my parents.

>Is there a more Jewish field then Dentistry/Orthodontics?
Psychiatry

Dam that's tough user. We are getting into Jewish levels off the charts here.

Proper nutrition (vitamin k2), proper chewing and proper posture through your developmental stages means you won't have to deal with BIG DENTAL for most of your years.

what foods have k2 in them?

Someone mentioned the lack of hard food to chew during early childhood contributes to crooked teeth.

Healthcare is 100% gay and jewish, I wouldn’t doubt this too is concern trolling over artificial problems with simpler solutions.

They refuse to look into any of these problems root cases.

It would be like a fat man going into the doctor. He prescribes the person a heart medicine diabetes pills.

Does everything except tell him to lose weight. These issues were non existent 5 decades ago and we didn't have flouride in the water or braces constantly being shilled.

Other measures to be taken:
Stop eating grains and most sugar
Rinse mouth with salt, hydrogen peroxide, and iodine mouthwash
Remineralizing toothpaste with hydroxyapatite or bentonite instead of fluoride
Use waterpik flosser, tongue scraper, and red light mouthpiece
Calcium and vitamin k2 mk4 to remineralize

Psychiatry

Attached: livia-soprano2.jpg (480x360, 20.6K)

That's what chew toys are for. Give your kids chew toys.

Wisdoms should not be pulled unless they actually cause problems. The idea of pulling them for no reason is definitely a money grift

Most cavities can be reversed on your own.

Even the cases where they need to be removed is just because you have a deformed jaw.

This is environmental any normal person should be able to have wisdom teeth fine. Dentists act like wisdom teeth haven't been used by humans in thousands of years which is all lies.

Obstetricians

Attached: medieval torture device circumcision.jpg (640x521, 53.66K)

There are no Jewish dentists here, outside of the expensive cosmetic surgeries and implant practices that cater to the rich. Im in London and most I've met have been either Indian or white English, with the odd frenchman/swede/irishman.

Dentistry here is pretty good, assuming you eat well and don't smoke. I got 3 years of expensive orthodontist treatment on the NHS as a child to straighten my front teeth. One white molar filling for £45 plus a £16 appointment fee when I was 19, nothing since and I'm late 20s now. Hygienists are reasonably priced, about 40-60.

I’ve never met a dentist who wasn’t a prick. My pediatrician as a kid who was a very jovial thin black woman who was awesome and really intelligent, and I’ve hated every doctor I’ve had since her. In my experience the best people in the medical field are private practice nurses who run their own clinics.

>you can tell even as a kid that your dentist is a kike
>your NPC parents can't
Did they mutilate your dick too?

Attached: boomer npc.png (380x349, 95.56K)

Maybe its just a USA thing here desu... They try to push for every possible procedure. And it all costs thousands,

No. Sexually too.

He was Jewish for one. And he would always opt for the longest treatments possible.

Yeah some doctors are cool. They aren't as smart as people make them out to be but there are probably half that mean well and think they are doing whats best.

Vs with dentist I don't think I've ever met one in a high position that believed in what they were doing. The dentist assistants were nice though

kek, it would actually work. We actually do this for dogs to give them good strong teeth, right? Wow it is almost too obvious.

At least the people they target are already very mentally ill.

Not to say thats any better but at least most of those people were already fucked anyways