Bitches gonna pay for their "boosters" clot shots

bitches gonna pay for their "boosters" clot shots

nypost.com/2022/05/31/urgent-warning-to-women-under-40-after-sharp-rise-in-sudden-killer/

Attached: urgent.jpg (1074x1002, 126.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pfizer.com/refunds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No refunds, buybacks or store credit. Read the fine print, dummy

Attached: 1654112729712.jpg (536x536, 28.21K)

The cause?

Attached: 9k0kvkrt.jpg (656x527, 50.08K)

My ex had a pathological fear of blood clots, she used to stay up all night touching her legs trying to feel for something weird. She’s ask me to do it to and go “it’s hot right? Can’t you feel it?” And if I said no she got mad at me. She also used to rip all her hair out on the toilet. Yes she was Jewish.

post climate change inaction stress disorder

We can't hold women accountable for their actions. They are literally incapable of making an informed decision.

Winter vagina

Bacon, climate change, stress and anxiety. Dont forget heart attacks and strokes are normal in children.

Assault syringes must be outlawed. Can't get the clot if you don't have the shot!

While they may be retarded and are children, mentally speaking, kids are still disciplined when they steal cookies or don't share.

women will pay the price

moving arms too fast

umm well.. it's genetical and too fast breathing can cause it too

Avocado toast consumption.

They don't call it the clot shot for no reason

Attached: 65yo3m.jpg (500x563, 97.13K)

>everyone i hated took the clot shot of their own volition
>they will die in agony and i didn't have to lift a finger
God is good. I dedicate my life to the glorification of God, our greatest fren.

checked
>pfizer.com/refunds

>BLOOD CLOTS CAN OCCUR IN VAXXIES

NO FUCKING REFUNDS

I had to choose between getting the shot and getting kicked out. Rent where I'm at is so high...my point is some took it under duress. Was it a mistake? Probably. Another thread is about an Israeli news report claiming the vax might have raised heart attacks by 25% for men and women.

not my problemo

>sudden

oh, next you are going to say "rare". And definitely not vaxx.

lmao google trends doesn't even have results for "sudden killer" or "sudden killer disease" because it's such new bullshit gibberish to hide vaccine deaths.

>google
Known for honesty.