Brit/pol/

Platinum Jubilee: Crowds cheer Queen at palace as Jubilee begins
>Crowds have cheered the Queen as she watched the Trooping the Colour parade from Buckingham Palace at the start of her Platinum Jubilee celebrations. Thousands turned out in brilliant sunshine on The Mall for the annual military display. The 96-year-old also appeared on the balcony with senior members of the Royal Family to view an RAF flypast. The Prince of Wales took the salute from the troops on the Queen's behalf. The parade marked the start of four days of official celebrations of the Queen's 70-year reign, the longest by a British monarch. Riding on horseback and wearing the Platinum Jubilee medal with his uniform, the Prince of Wales inspected the troops in his mother's place. As the soldiers marched towards Buckingham Palace at the end of the parade, the Queen emerged on to the balcony, accompanied by cheers from the crowd. The Queen, who was using a walking stick, has limited her appearances in recent months due to mobility issues.

Attached: 1601664613128.png (768x1024, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6hjI5VSaao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada says China 'buzzing' military flights in Asia
>Canadian military aircraft operating in Asia have been repeatedly "buzzed" by Chinese jets at dangerously close distances, Ottawa says. Canada says that its aircrews have had to alter their path to avoid collisions while operating in international airspace near North Korea. It has called the Chinese behaviour unprofessional and potentially risky. China has not commented on the incidents, which Canada says are being addressed diplomatically. In a statement, Canadian armed forces media relations chief Dan Le Bouthillier said that the incidents took place during Operation Neon, Canada's contribution to the implementation of United Nations sanctions against North Korea. "In these interactions, PLAAF [People's Liberation Army Air Force] aircraft did not adhere to international air safety norms," Mr Le Bouthillier said.

War in Ukraine
>Ukraine's President Zelensky says Russian forces are now in control of 20% of Ukrainian territory. Russia's army is trying to break Ukraine's defence in the eastern region from all directions, Luhansk leader Serhiy Haidai says. Fighting is raging in the key city of Severodonetsk, which is now largely under the control of Russian troops. Taking Severodonetsk would mean Russia controls almost all of Luhansk, part of Moscow's bid to capture the wider Donbas

First for buried treasure

es everyone at Jubilee events, or what?

Attached: NWLD-graphic-treasure-MH (1).jpg (640x788, 53.24K)

not sure. the other thread is looking like it will be overrun with foreigners so ive made this one as a backup

link? can't see it in the catalogue

really? the title is brit/pol/

Last thread is genuinely unusable.

too many forens in t'other thread. just dont like em, simpul as

Attached: 1613144729929.jpg (800x800, 52.83K)

actually doesn't appear in the catalogue for me... some kind of shadow ban?

gis a qrd, what flavour of foren?

Hope josh gets over his ginge envy this year.

I was thinking the same thing
it's slow around here today

70 years and still stranded

Attached: 1642082243601.jpg (500x614, 150.39K)

Seething

Attached: 5411.jpg (1200x630, 124.18K)

>everyone at Jubilee events, or what?
Have one in our development but not putting the pics up for obvious reasons.

Attached: IMG_20220602_170331.jpg (4608x2592, 3.16M)

Are you deano?

WAHEEEY, DEANO!!

Robinson Crusoe lived on a tropical island m8

based retard

thinking of going for a stroll and seeing if there's a nay Jubilee spirit near mine

I'm not but I can't defend the similarly in the picture to the deanobox meme. I needed to get off the rental market and in the property ladder a few years back. Was either this or an old 2 bed terrace so I made my deal.. Not the greatest but could be worse. Want to move further out of London next year.

I could unironically batter josh even if he is in a terror cell, Allah willing.

>On finance
Haha!

Nice mate, check out the local. Our 2 all full up with bunting and good cheer

So you deano? Aha

there were lots of people in the park and town when I went
its nice but obviously people get weird when they catch you staring so you need to make the white people smile to assure them that you're not a weirdo

even if you are

will going abroad alone take my mind of her should i go to Switzerland or Austria

what happened la?
i suggest austria because swiss is chock full of tourists and austria is part of the alps anyway

As I said I can't defend it, haha!
Right now I am I suppose

Aha you deano

I’m going to benidorm with me missus soon

Get it up ya Ingerlund!!
youtube.com/watch?v=V6hjI5VSaao

Hahaha! Don' forget shagaluf bruv

>Actually I recommend Vienna and the Schönbrunn Palace but that's just me

How will this one be any different?
Will you make it off the island this time?

Attached: 1640101652036s.jpg (102x124, 2.8K)

Based Norfolk wins again..

Attached: NorfolkFlag.png (1280x768, 144.38K)

Imagine living in a "development". Bet there isn't a pub, church or anything that's not a freshly built luxury Barratt Living Pod.

Leave britpol and don’t return
You are not considered anglo despite what your 23andme results say

>Regards britpol

AHA we’re going to benidorm cant be doomg with this weather anymore especially vienna rather go somewhere hot init

Say something nice about the new and improved queen. (Pic related.)

Attached: 1653402443253.jpg (600x592, 67.92K)

I might have lucked out as we have all them close but I 100% agree with you. Any development without a church or a pub is no use to us.
Not to mention there's no possibly of sussing out the neighbourhood in advance to see if your neighbours will be decent folk or scrotes from the housing association.