Science (TM) cured the china-US virus but they cant cure herpes?

Science (TM) cured the china-US virus but they cant cure herpes?

Attached: 20220602_090705.jpg (1080x1651, 343.78K)

Cured what virus? No refunds if you're referring to the clotshot.

They can't even cure athlete's foot. I mean there's creams and all but you'd think they'd come up with some sort of vaccines for these type of recurrent issues, like the common cold. But as we know there's no profit for the pharmacy Jew if people are healthy.

>le science can cure common cold but hy cant cure herpes???

Attached: 375-3758828_brainlet-brainlet-png-transparent-png.png (860x513, 38.61K)

It's easier than you think.

you need "Gotu Kola". Basically you cut open a herpe sore. then you put ground gotu kola powder on the open sore. You then put a bandaid on it. you will witness in seconds herpee sores disapear before your eyes. Easy as Ever. I havent had a flare up since.

>Science (TM) = jew social engineering

Attached: 6 23899264710.png (749x1200, 1.38M)

>they cant cure herpes?
It's called abstinence until marriage by an ordained minister in the house of God

God doesn't exist user, but those herpes sores on your butthole sure do.

Yeah the cure to athletes foot is showering at least once a decade you dirty Paco.

Gay homosexuals go to heck

Flare ups are just caused by vulnerable immune systems, due to covid scares people are a lot healthier (less stupid) in terms of their day to day care, incidental benefits like less herpes sores are very noticeable, my dad has it and hasn't had a sore in 3 years. Before covid and learning to just wash his fucking hands every once in a while, he had them every month at least. It was really gross.

1000mg of l-lysine a day and you'll never get a cold sore again.

Heck doesn't exist either, not in reality and not in your cult's bible.

Notice how they treated CORONA was how they shoulda treated the Herpe Outbreak.

But they shut up, and let the Herpe Outbreak spread.

>vast majority of the world believes in some form of afterlife, be it good or bad, but the common denominator is your choices in life determine your final destination
>redditor heathanon who is the minority of atheists says God doesn't exist

Let me stop you right there, christ cultist with a victim complex.
>vast majority of the world is utterly retarded
This includes you.

science is a meme
it produces only toys, and the best the modern medicine can do is cut a part of your body off

Ok sinner

Sin isn't real either. Man, do you live in a fully made up world? I think your mind would shatter if you had to confront reality.

Look up SABDE, more of a cure than the faggot vaccine is a "cure"

Sin isn't real to you because you sold your soul to Satan, user. Now the prince of darkness has you in his clutches, essentially a puppet with no agency. Don't fret tho because Christ is alive and he will always be there even if you don't want Him to be there.

*SADBE

>>le science can cure common cold
Wrong.

Sin isn't real anywhere. It's not a natural construct and therefor is not real. Are you insane?

>It's not a natural construct
Correct. It's intangible yet every human being on this planet is born with it, but Christ taught us that we can still go to heaven if we atone for our sins.

ITT: midwits who have no idea how herpes infection works

Ive tried that, Gotu Kola works better though. Gotu Kola is also documented as being a Herpes Cure.

Christ was just a random looney though, user. If you can prove otherwise feel free to do so.

>muh intangible feels
No, that does not exist. Your imagination is not real, user. Why do all of your arguments rest upon stuff that is made up?