What's with the uptick in US mass shootings in the last week? Did some dumbass politicians do some dumbass shit...

What's with the uptick in US mass shootings in the last week? Did some dumbass politicians do some dumbass shit? It's literally daily news over here.
Explain mutts

Attached: hapa cute.webm (576x1024, 2.42M)

> le mutt meme
Whatever nip. Whenever it's election year in states, we sacrifice a bunch of children and random strangers so that new democrats can be elected. The FBI does this because in times of peace, we care about how little money we have from the gubberment, and in times of fear we ask them to save us

Attached: 1653753844301.jpg (960x950, 141.95K)

The Cabal presses the button on their MKultra wind-up toys every election year. That way when they steal the election it doesn't seem way too obvious.

but it's not election year?

She's so fucking cute what the fuck bros
I'm in love

thanks for spreading european genes, frogbros

They have a memetic quality. Of course unreported are the mass shootings every day in Chicago Baltimore etc etc

Shes so pretty :)

Attached: sniifff.gif (500x500, 3.8M)

the demoncrat gov got their new yearly budget a few months ago and implemented as distraction and is coordinating with canada - deep agency state

Did someone accuse that goofy looking girl of being good looking?

she's not a first generation hapa, her mom is obviously mixed too

She looks like an IRL anime girl. If you could be pure Asian and not have to be a hapa, women in JP/KR would commit untold atrocities to look like this naturally.

Me. I did.
Would like to wake up in bed next to her.

5'10 Vietnamese? Wut

Midterms

So you fetishize random goofy looking tic tok women?

She's likely northern Vietnamese.(Mixed with Chinese) I'm mixed as well, which kind of sucks.

not as sucky as being children of ducangers tho

>explain
You know the 55,000 page internal Pfizer documents that the FDA knew about that was sealed for 75 years?

It was released by court order.
You know how bad it looks that the FDA knew that the vaccines were rendering women infertile, killing their children, making the breast milk toxic, and giving heart inflammation?

It was a massive crime, knowingly perpetrated. They need a shooting multiple times a day in order to recover from this. Also wouldn't be surprised if shooters are vaxxies 9.9/10 times.

Already mixed

check'd but she just looks like a normal white girl

THE MASS SHOOTINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DEMOCRAT APPROVAL RATINGS IMPROVE

They're taking away our guns, expect things to get a lot worse world wide when they do

>Explain mutts
>post video of a viet mutt bitch
Is too bad, vietcuties are best in the world

Sorry, isn't 178cm pretty normal height? Sure it's not the norm but not outragous either

No, just this one.

Georgia Guide-stones tell you what their plans are

We have elections every 2 years, presidential elections are not the only elections we hold.

>It's literally daily news over here.
For some reason you aren't asking your media why you're getting irrelevant foreign news

Instead, guess why and I will tell you that you are wrong

I am the only one which becomes a little mad and uncomfortable seeing such displays of narcisism?

First post is best.
Mid terms.

Midterms are coming up.

Put it in her ass

violence will increase as the economy declines. Just the cycle of things.

sorry, but why there exists TWO subdivisions regarding elections? and why the world only cares about the 4 year one?

Well, I guess I can't judge you. I personally would rather die alone than hook up with a vapid tick to narcissist, and since that's all that seems to be left, looks like I'm dying alone.

No, but people like us are few and far between

That's understandable.
I just think she's extremely cute.

The US state of Georgia election rigging was confirmed with additional proof of more fake votes than registered voters.

ACTIVE THE SPREE SOLDIER TO GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING ELSE TO LOOK AT

I'm not saying I would rape her, I'm just saying that if I did I would make sure to get her pregnant

you're not alone, because i know for a fact if these woman didnt have smartphone and social media they wouldn't be this cringe. anytime i see a woman looking at her smartphone i cringe, as i know she is probably up to no good and making awful videos like this. i hate women so much its unreal, honestly having a daughter in this world is a terrible terrible fate.

I’d have to say Buffalo was just some lonely loser schizo taking an opportunity to kill what he wanted.
Texas shooter was also a schizo but the feds let him do it and even told the officers to stand down hoping it would finally break the back of the gun debate.

And the three shootings yesterday are simply people taking a opening and pushing the can down the road

Being a mutt sucks worse, because you can't identify with either culture. Ducangers have a culture of sucking American cock though.

>dude anytime theres a shooting uptick theres a 50% chance i can just blame it on election years
>i cannot interact with the world or any ideas unless everything that happens a grand conspiracy thats easily packagable and i can use it to handwave everything that confronts my worldview
This board is so fucking retarded kek

Attached: GCW2.png (990x571, 1.21M)

I have two white parents and she looks whiter than me wtf

In short, Buffalo snowballed a chain of mass shootings and feds will want to keep it going until the pro-gun side heels.
either organically like Buffalo and yesterday or manufactured like Texas

Just the usual shit where the media glorifies something then everyone copies it. Public shootings were practically non-existent until 1999 or so.

There was some issue with post office employees between '86 and '93 (hence the phrase "Going postal"). 7 shootings from postal workers in 7 years. It generated a meme that lasted decades because it so rare that people (whites, that is) went out in public and just started gunning people down. Public shootings become associated with postal workers because it happened once per year.

After Columbine, the media just went nuts on the subject and put the idea firmly in everyone's heads to the point that it's a go-to option for the mentally ill.

>sorry, but why there exists TWO subdivisions regarding elections? and why the world only cares about the 4 year one?

Federal US House Reps are elected every two years.

you attended any of them 30/4 parades bro

Sure in the sense that her features are pretty damn white but she's way cuter than average.