Unga Bunga lashes out

> WNBA superstar Arike Ogunbowale inexplicably pump-faked a free-throw with the game on the line.
> Refs whistled the Dallas Wings guard with a delay-of-game violation, and she lashed out in frustration.
> Ogunbowale kicked the scorer's table and smashed a screen on her way to earning a technical foul.

msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/a-wnba-superstar-inexplicably-pump-faked-on-a-free-throw-then-lashed-out-after-being-slapped-with-a-violation/ar-AAXY6BS?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

I don't actually give a shit, just sounded like pol's kind of humor.

Attached: 060122.png (1175x302, 283.76K)

THATS A TECHNICAL FOUL

Attached: 5679AB6C-1673-4E42-A51E-1D83A94774A5.gif (336x252, 1.29M)

What is a pump fake?

It’s like dry humping, full erection no penetration

Yeah that's pretty despicable.

it is when you fake a shot, you basically pretend to enter into your shooting motion but don't actually let go of the ball. this is frequently used in open play to get your defender off-balance, or to jump prematurely, thereby enabling the offensive player to get a better shot off or dribble past them. not sure why this broad decided to pump fake at the free throw line though. could just be because
>female athletes

I had to look it up, too. Our country is so team-sports based, the story just treats it like a given. Fuck me.

>An understandably frustrated Ogunbowale walked towards the sideline and past Wings head coach Vickie Johnson before pulling her leg back and smashing the scorer's table.
>An understandably frustrated
Fucking hell even sports jews know they(niggers and women and especially nigger women) have no agency.

Why is that not allowed?

Sportsmanship isn’t an American concept anymore. They love the emotion of some roided out lunatic chimping out. All that matters is the spectacle and the money, our sports teams are comprised mostly of violent murderous felons at this point.

You motherfucker, haha
Thanks, user

lane violations

Just another nigger proudly doing nigger shit

A free throw is exactly what it seems like. After an offensive player is "fouled". think something like a yellow card in soccer, an illegal defensive play that stopped the offensive player from shooting, so they get a free throw where they line up in front of the goal and get 2 free shots for 1 point each if they make it. There is no need to pump fake the free throw because there are no defenders. It's just a waste of time, hence she was hit with a delay of game penalty. Hence she chimed out because unga bunga

Attached: images.jpg (195x258, 12.22K)

Other players can’t enter into the lane (center of court by the hoop) until the free throw shooter lets go of the ball. A pump fake is not allowed to keep rebounding advantage with the other team, they are placed closer to the basket and the shooting team can preplan a pump fake to take away that advantage.

Did you literally not play any sports in gym class? I don’t even follow basketball and know what a pump fake is

>WNBA
>superstar

It’s allowed any other time during the game except when shooting free throws because it’s supposed to be a controlled environment. Plus it doesn’t make sense to pump fake a free throw. A pump fake is a technique used to throw defenders off guard. There is no defender in free throws.

It was with 1 second left and to tie the game lol

She kicked the screen, I wasn't that bad.

honestly before coming to this post, I wouldn't have been able to tell you that pump faking at the free throw line would result in a delay-of-game, but bear in mind that I've never seen this watching men's basketball before. free throws are obviously undefended shots, so there isn't really any reason to pump fake there. off the top of my head, the only advantage I could see to doing it is to get the other team's players off-balance/out of position for the rebound in the event that the shooter misses the shot. perhaps the rule is there to discourage these types of mind games at the free throw line, as there are situations at the end of close games where a shooter will intentionally miss a free throw in the hopes that their teammates will get the rebound and make a 2 point shot. During free throws, the non-shooting players generally move as soon as the ball leaves the shooter's hand to gain position for the rebound in the event of a miss, so I think this rule might have been put in place to prevent the shooting team from having an unfair advantage. It also prevents some time-wasting, as basketball games are already notorious for getting dragged out in the last few minutes.
all that being said, I suspect the reason that this chick got so angry at this delay-of-game call is because she didn't know about the rule, either. Like I said, it is a pretty unusual situation that I haven't seen happen before.

Will never be a superstar, seems fitting

Attached: 1581193587266.gif (550x352, 79.58K)