Opinions on Indian intellectuals??

Attached: 1653622666655.jpg (886x589, 138.09K)

They're just employees for share holders.

Indians are the perfect technological slave race. Just smart enough to script and deploy, but not smart enough to question why they're doing it. They care nothing for the constitution or america'a founding values, which is why they do not care how they are destroying this country.
They are the spics of IT. Cheap scab labor meant to destroy a population.

>indian intellectuals
>poos in street
BULLSHIT STATUS : REDEEMED

Attached: Zu1CMKJY_400x400.jpg (256x256, 15.94K)

Puppets. I run a company and they are very obedient. They are indeed stupid but if you tell them to jump they will ask how high. It’s ideal to put them in higher positions so they can be the ones blamed at. Not me.

No matter how powerful they become, they would all rather be raping women on a bus.

Are they though?
I haven't seen any of them say any smart shit.
It's all diversity this and that.
I can't remember hearing of an IT indian guy and go "oh, intellectual"

Part of me thinks this is done on purpose.
Demoralize all workers. Doesn't matter what you do, your boss is a fucking Indian and even if he leaves, it will never ever be a white guy.

if you have a pool of shit , some of the good shit rises to the top

Indians are one of the few people who achieved the impossible: they are even worse than brazilians.

Usually those managers are just sociopathic big nosed apeman, but indians (and other southern-southeastern asians) have a very strong practical background and you can see some of them improvising and researching all sorts of stuff online.

Same thing as the useless jews.

A lot of these indians in top positions in the west also come from elite rich families back in India. Any pajeet in USA that cries about discrimination or whatever seems to forget they're the top tier cream of the crop back in India.

>Opinions on Indian intellectuals sirs??

Attached: 1654185371115.jpg (3543x2243, 2.01M)

yes man place holders there to secure gov subsidies, loans, grants, and contracts

Better than a woman boss. I take an Indian male boss over a white woman boss any day of the week. Women are fucking psychopaths with power

no such thing as indian intellectuals, these indians are ceo's because they are yes men to the shareholders and board of directors

I respect Indians for not eating beef. Much better people than the Chinese. Much love bros

Why are they so cringe tho. Rich American Indians are fucking weird. The have weird white wives

go ask this on Any Forums, Rohit.

Indians aren't intellectuals. They're a slave race that is able to maintain/continue technological influences into their nation. They don't make technological advances. They're the perfect middle managers as they're obedient and materialists.

Indians are anglophones and use all this american based tech. So better for the face of the company to be indian to cater to the large Indian market.

Its the outsourcing of western civilization's destruction to hyper compliant monkeys with type writers