Whether your on the Left or Right, one thing that unites is the need for Universal Basic Income of $2,000 a month

Whether your on the Left or Right, one thing that unites is the need for Universal Basic Income of $2,000 a month

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/afkN9H9aLow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/afkN9H9aLow

Attached: 1653987166244.png (1241x1972, 1.66M)

>tried that with COVID "stimulus checks"
>record inflation, everyone fiscally fucked

Yeah, no thanks.

kill all jews

God damn!

Attached: 1575896861522.jpg (400x400, 31.72K)

Lmao no that's retarded.

Attached: 1651799898472.jpg (640x622, 147.49K)

I'm not on the right or the left. I'm in the middle with my tongue in that butthole.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185.18K)

UBI is a trap.

About time this board starts to come to it's senses.

It's like you're begging for struggle sessions.

I would accept it on the grounds that I’m already a slave to the system so I may as well get paid

I couldn't live on that. Need at least 3 UBIs, sorry mr Antichrist.

Me work in a field that is not so fun so fuck-offs can play Warcraft all night and order Papa Johns. No.

Cold hard cash benefits are barely accountable and never a good idea. Look to the Humanity Party's proposal for a better alternative.

One thing that Unites is JOBS.

Prosperity first. Get your shit in Order. Then we can trim fat for Charity.

HAIL UBI!
The only chance any of us have for a future.

Life is ok now. I've been hooking up with random whores for years. My newest fascination is the asshole. Most girls are willing to have sex on the first date. But then you progress to eating her asshole. It's amazing the reaction you get. Like 98% of them are into it. Its especially awesome because you never know the last time she had a shower. So you shove your face in there like a savage and just start licking the shit out of it. My God it makes my cock rock hard like you can't imagine.

I often wonder if I'm going to catch some disease from doing this. But this is the modern world for me

No, I don't want to be beholden to the government for my survival.

on closer inspection it's not even that good an ass. terrible thread.

Low value always clamouring for equality. No such think nigger.

Spbp. How anyone can still advocate UBI is beyond me.

you have social security and foodstamps and whatever, isnt that enough

If they understood economics, maybe someone would want to hire them.

LOL, when jews tell you to "get a job".
Yeah, I'm a Medical Lab Tech (ASCP), Board Certified. They want to pay me $12 / hr, with 5 years of experience, including ER Liason. No overtime allowed.
Guess what niggers? I'll take the fucking UBI. Fuck those MOTHERFUCKERS and their UNLIVABLE pay.

No economics understanding is even needed at this point. Just being conscious in 2020-2022