Does striker have VAIDS?

This dude has been sick basically every single week for months. It shouldn't even be possible to be sick this much. Does this confirm he's a vaxxie?

Attached: 1653317047840.png (738x775, 165.96K)

literally fucking who?

you americans should spend less time watching retarded e-celebs and more time becoming knowledgeable in geopolitics yourselves

Enoch too. Memory lapses.
Meanwhile Johnny Monoxide is older and doesn't have these problems.
No guilty conscience, either.

>Belgium
Okay, diamond dealer.

I just have this shit on as background noise at work.

The monoxide effect is real

Except when it comes to flat earth, tartaria, mudflood....
Basically, I don't trust his co-hosts.
He flipped on flat earth after they joined. Highly suspect.

Reinhardt and DB?

honestly i rather listen to warhammer audiobooks.
the only thing ecelebs are good for is to provide a summary of recent interesting news.

i cant think of one single eceleb who didnt end up poisoning the well, willingly or not.

I can only listen to Mike ma books at work other ones I zone out and miss shit then I have to go back constantly. Whereas podcast idgaf if I miss something cause it's irrelevant

>Johnny Monoxide
They never should have kicked him off the TRS network. The Paranormies was great entertainment.

Ya, I don't trust either to be honest. They're nice, but I don't trust them.
Also the telegram numbers seem fucked. There must be bots involved.

He's coughing and sniffing from the cocaine, dumbass. A few months ago Mike had to turn off the video for a minute, and Striker sniffed something.

He had been wanting to leave for a long time, but supposedly if you leave on your own accord, you get harassed by the feds.

Just like the Jew from Carlito's Way.
Sean Penn
Striker is CIA, confirmed.

Their numbers aren't artificial they are mainly from alt skull whose been using telegram for years before it got big. I don't follow the channel anymore but nobody on the panel is tech savvy enough for bots afaik

Fair enough, but the flat earth thing is bad enough. Only Masons and Feds like that shit.
It knocks out any credibility you may have had.

He is paralyzed from the waist down, give him a break.

I mean I used to be on board with what you're saying but they have brought up solid points to support their arguments. However I do miss the days when it was more spoopy instead of hidden history etc. I think we can agree on that

He has handicap parking he's got enough breaks

Yeah, prettysure Striker took the clotshot. I miss TRS before Striker joined. I remember first time I heard his voice I thought he was a fag.

Striker is literally a handler.
Mike's bodyguard on the day of C-ville used to work for department of state.

They kinda got boring. Not EVERYONE is a tranny