NAOMI WOLF DECLARES GENOCIDE

naomiwolf.substack.com/p/dear-friends-sorry-to-announce-a?s=r

Former lefty/feminist Naomi Wolf has woken up to the vaxmaxx genocide.

Attached: Wolfie.jpg (976x549, 74.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FZqHh9MDAro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's still a feminist. A real feminist, like 1st/2nd wave, not batshit.

>has woken up to the vaxmaxx genocide
The parasite (((wolf))) sensed the change in the host.

Always remember her interview with Ali G and thinking she was a good sport
youtu.be/FZqHh9MDAro

She's reasonable though. I feel like you could talk to her. Unlike the green hair zoomers.

That’s literally the only thing I know her from.

Yeah, I came away thinking she's OK. I disagree but she's not a *bad* person unlike the feminazis of today.

Bump.
Justin the Genocidaire

Attached: 20220504_144221.jpg (1077x954, 187.76K)

So, maybe this is why SCOTUS is targeting Roe v Wade and gay marriage: a large portion of the population is going to die or be sterile, so the survivors are going to have to make a lot of babies to prop up this ponzi scheme of an economy (also might be to get laws in line with what spics want, because they will be the majority).

I remember Naomi Wolf being reasonable back in the 00s, when she was opposed to Guantanamo and Iraq war, etc.
She's not jewish is she?

How well do you think she does on substack? She pretty well known, on Tucker sometimes now. At $5 a month or whatever from each subscriber, these writers should be doing very well.

She is, check the milkers for verification

Yep, okay, then into the trash it goes. I'm not an unreasonable man. I was willing to ignore her feminism and outspoken female routine. I was willing to forgive her connection to the Clintons and Al Gore.
But no. Never trust a jew. She's running a racket.

Checked for solid personal policy

The best of the worst
Fuck the 19th amendment
Fuck the missionary generation, boomers of the civil war.
Fuck the god damned yankee zogbots who put down the goyim rebellion on behalf of their banker masters.

The CSA wouldn't have let property or livestock vote.

Checked and yep. Same goes for crypto Jews which is to say anyone vaguely off-looking like Lauren Southern or Brett Cooper. Post nosejob Jews, I suspect.

jewess

good sport and very nice body

Based Sarah conner

I'd need a closer examination

bump

Remember it's a jew interviewing a jew. Cohen's entire routine was to pick at the foundation of White society.