Wait, So the Africans already raped and replaced Europeans before?

Wait, So the Africans already raped and replaced Europeans before?

Attached: African kings.png (723x301, 72.4K)

its even more complex than that
during the last ice age europeans went to africa and returned the favor

and then the old migrations happenned and poojeets went along and raped everything

Attached: 1619368025423.jpg (1003x1024, 117.93K)

racistt fucks. do u really believe that something in ur genes makes you inherently better than me or something? go outside u weirdos.

I'm not even white I'm Asian

other way around, there are no neanderthal y chromosomes or mitochondria , and the only way that can be true is if neatherthals mated with female homosapiens and then the offspring mated with a male sapien.

its not something that would have been selected out over time because about 50% of theneandethal genome is present in modern humans aa a whole, so there should be at least some examples of humans with neandethal mitochondria , bu there are none.

yall need to grow up. saying that you value your people and don't them mixed with something else is based, but looking down on others because "muh genes" is cringe and pathetic. this type of thinking is also degenerate and implies that humans are like animals with pedigrees.

Yes, I can swim.

If i replaced the fox2p gene you have with the mouse version, you would be unable to speak and you would likely be retarded too. even small changes in the genome can have huge effects.

he will hate you even more for being asian my fren!

bro it goes against what European philosophy has been suggesting for over 3000 years. that humans are unique individuals who have their own critical thinking and are superior to the instinctual life of animals. you can go ahead and apply this to us, but it will not stop there. Hitler was a great example of that, he thought attacked other white people for not being his own people. once you go around labeling one as genetically inferior, logically anyone who knows humans nature knows that it will just continue and end in fighting and degeneracy. you see what I'm saying retard?

Go back, memeflaggot

niggers are still gay

>Hitler was a great example of that

Actually not but I know this is a common misconception about the Führer's ideas ... just saying, carry on.

Attached: ah_geh.gif (155x173, 948.13K)

philosophy doesnt have its roots in reality, it filled a void in the knowledge of mankind, now that the void has been largely filled by the measures of objective reality, philosophy in the modern context serves almost no purpose.

My point is: fight the culture war. You can value your people and a safe future for them, but don't look down on others. It leads no where.

After humans left Africa, Africans encountered some throwback species deep in the jungle. That species raped its way across Africa. Europeans are 2% Neanderthal. Africans are 19% something 2-4 million years more primitive.

>do u really believe that something in ur genes makes you inherently better than me or something?

Attached: 1645554797998.jpg (680x709, 56.98K)

>be 50,000 years ago
>be incel
Would you?

Attached: 1653017675485.jpg (533x800, 94.5K)

Niggers are homo erectus

Attached: 1617892773201.jpg (683x1024, 150K)

Leftists do apparently

Attached: 483453E5-C701-4541-9757-BA28A91415AD.jpg (2278x1050, 724.85K)

Speak for yourself.

It doesn't have to be 50,000 years ago, you can find these women in a number of places in rural America and Britain.