Are the Feds really going to be doing false flag attacks all summer?

Are the Feds really going to be doing false flag attacks all summer?

Attached: B11F05DA-FCBA-4B2D-8267-5AB22C25E5F0.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

>false flag summer tour 2022

>muh joos
>muh feds
>muh joos
>muh meds
>I BET THE JOOS TOOK MY MEDS TOO

yes, they want normies on their toes and afraid to do ANYTHING. Go to a hospital, go shopping, etc especially during a coming reduction in food and increase in food prices.

>I BET THE JOOS TOOK MY MEDS TOO
they actually did

Attached: biden-appointees.jpg (597x727, 63.03K)

Shootings will continue until you accept the NWO.

Accurate.

Yes. It's a win win for them.
Plus this

GLOW BOY SUMMER

yes to keep normies from bitching about gas prices which are part of a great transition also russia bad

The economy is really bad user...

That seems to be the plan but it looks like it almost had no chance of working. In the end it just makes people super angry and as this last shooting shows they find out and get angry at the government.

At least they're really upping the ante on diversity
>LGBTQ/Furry white
>Asian
>Black
>latino

No, we have the season of smear campaigns ahead
Normies need constant new distractions, rapid fire news cycle

This year is the 75th anniversary of the CIA, the 70th anniversary of the NSA, the 50th anniversary of the ATF and the 20th anniversary of the DHS.

>still hasn't figured out why he gets instantly outed every thread

do you really have to ask?

the fbi literally has offices in democrat lawfirms buildings....

Attached: FO9sg-oX0AEp1uB.jpg (1000x871, 60.91K)

Yup. They really want the great reset.

They need to get guns asap, so yes. Won't work but yes they'll never stop trying.

Yes. Even if we shut down Discord now they'd still have set in motion enough killings to keep upper middle class Americans distracted from climbing food prices. Working class will notice, though it's not like they were voting Democrat anyway. I wonder if they've improvised one for a food-shortage protest?

Attached: 1653874445809.jpg (600x552, 87.82K)

Trips of truth, before the realization hits this fall they need our guns.

There's no baby formula, people can't afford groceries, people can't afford rent, people can't afford gas, the president is retarded. They have no choice but to false flag all the way into the midterms.

Well the left is losing big time and midterms are approaching..

Ideally they'd stop and go back to the drawing board with their agenda.
Realistically they will double down and do some kind of 9-11 tier attack to try to justify gun control

It really is too much to ask government not to be so control-freakish and corrupt, isn't it.
>and no the solution is definitely not some globalist supranational government entity to make up for the 'failures' of government in smaller regions. The solution is less government - sorry you're going to have to lay off all your dumb lazy family members and make them get real jobs or you can start funding them yourselves out of the money you stole.