Look how fucking horrible and lifeless her eyes are

Why do we news this fucking queens jubilee? I just tried to go to the bank because I need to take money out of my savings account for food and the bank is fucking shut because apparently the old fat Jewish bitch on the throne celebrating something meaningless is more important than me eating.

I want the French revolution to happen again but in England, I want the queens head to be chopped of. Millions of poor children starving on the street and normies worship this bitch that they stop working to celebrate this crap.

The royals are all a bunch of pedos btw, Charles hanging out with Saville, hanging out with Epstein to and don't get me started on that ginger fuck marrying that nigger, fuck all the members of the royal family, they can all die for all I care.

Attached: GettyImages-478294780.jpg (3016x3016, 1.04M)

Shut your dirty shitskin mouth, fuck off back to your shithole and take your dirty shitskin family with you.

This

But without the Queen and Monarchy there is NO UNITED KINGDOM.

The reason why their are shitskins in this country is because of the royals, they invited them in.

Their should only be a England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Not the fucking UK

>bank account
Uh oh..

No they didn't

Jews decide the news.

Go to Rwanda, scum.

Are you English? I hope not, your understanding of geopoliticals is fucking terrible if so

Kill yourself Sargon

>because I need to take money out of my savings
grow up and learn to plan

Guardian readers on suicide watch

>I need to take money out of my savings account for food
lol dumb nigger you had plenty of notice its a bank holiday

Inshallah pakis are gonna take revenge for destroying the mughal bloodline

They can't do anything except rape the helpless and then get thrown in prison

She should be fired because she lost the Empire, constitutional monarchies are fine as long as they don't steal or fuck up the country, yes the Spanish ones should be replaced too.

Based. Fuck the queen she's not even English. Your real monarch died in 1066.

Every year the Queen costs each UK taxpayer 32.8p meaning effectively the Queen takes a Freddo from your mouth. From your kids months. And from the mouth of your dead mother whomst was a gin addled whore.

Straight facts.

Yeah they fucking did, their in charge and they just sat their idly and didn't do anything as millions of immigrants came in, Elizabeth II is suppose to be the queen, she is suppose to be in charge right? Why doesn't she just have every immigrant deported if she is on our side?

since religion left this country the royals are all we have left

I'm English, how about you shitskin.

The Sex Pistols

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 11.15K)

Yes I am English.

How am I suppose to know the bank is gonna be shut until Monday? The bank is usually open on Thursdays and fridays but their shut because the fat Jewish bitch on the throne is more important.

She has the symptoms of many old people who just lost their spouse.
They usually don't survive the loss more than a few years.

I'm autistic and it's not bank holiday, the bank should be open on Thursdays and fridays.

Our monarchs are Jews.