Muricans out there: To Which Well-Regulated Militia Do You Belong?

As the 2A claims, the right to bear arms in order to maintain well-regulated militias is essential. Having said this, I assume that all gun owners here belong to a militia. Can you tell me a bit more about your militia? How did you join, what do you do?

Attached: ezgif-3-63d11a9954.jpg (760x507, 109.31K)

What press do you belong to, nigger

The general population is the militia. Every gay ass larp group is just glownigger honeypot

The militia is every male citizen over the age of 18. Well regulated isn't referring to government oversight either, it's a reference to the term "army regular" which simply meant equipped in the manner expected for a soldier in the army.

So to translate:

Male citizens over the age of 18 with access to the same weaponry as army soldiers being essential to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When the British were cracking down to stop rebellion in the colonies they first thing they attempted to do was seize arsenals for the militia and confiscate privately owned arms. The arsenals were buildings in every large settlement at the time where locals could arm themselves with the same weaponry as British regulars. Access to those firearms was pivotal to the early success of the rebellion which is why it's enshrined in the constitution since the founders recognized that not all forms of government stay benevolent forever.

Hmmm... interesting

>As the 2A claims, the right to bear arms in order to maintain well-regulated militias is essential
No faggot, there is no mention of "maintaining" a militia. It does not create a militia and it does not assume the existence of a militia. The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed so that they can CREATE militias. A permanent militia organization is the exact opposite of what they are talking about.

So, how'd that thread work out, OP? About like you figured?

Attached: oh wow.jpg (562x437, 42.09K)

>As the 2A claims
I am a sovereign citizen your constitution doesn't apply.

Because I can read and understand English at an adult level I understand that the right to keep and bear arms isn't contingent on membership in a militia, as the Supreme Court has already said.

Attached: 1 post by this ID.jpg (400x400, 18.75K)

This is really dumb because they would lose their shit if every gun owner actually started forming and joining militias

Attached: 1653036225957.jpg (1242x1219, 325.41K)

That Amendment was drafted in the 18th century, times have changed a lot.

Male warhead candy face man owns guns and has might

Female has nothing but retarded opinions and is a hole for cock

Art imitates life

For the worst. Now everyone should be strapped up lmao.

The right to keep and bear arms does not change. It is timeless and fundamental to all societies worth living in, past, present, and future.

I want the mom to give me a footjob in those sandals

it's over

Exactly

3rd Nativist Shock Battalion reporting

The Lord's Army, sinner.

We're not getting rid of our guns. I don't care what your argument is, it's not happening. Cry, cope, seethe, copy-paste; none of it will change a goddamn thing, and you know it. You lose.

The right is to keep and bear arms. The text literally says the ability to have a well regulated militia is necessary, and that's why the right to keep and bear arms exists.

A fulfilling diet being essential to the health of the individual, the right to eat food shall not be infringed.

It's not that fucking hard to understand the bloody meaning of the 2a, even if you are an ESL. Only in bad faith you can claim that membership in a well regulated militia is a precondition to the individual right to bear arms.

cringe go back

Attached: 1625317280_14-phonoteka-org-p-mertvaya-golova-ss-oboi-oboi-krasivo-14.jpg (3450x4900, 3.24M)

amendments to be removed
Amendment 13
Amendment 14
Amendment 15
Amendment 16
Amendment 19
Amendment 21

This.

Illiterate people should not be entitled to speech, change my mind.

>times have changed a lot.
so true
2a is more important than ever

10 U.S. Code ยง 246 - Militia: composition and classes

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

kys
checked and /thread

>I AMM SIIIILLLYYYYYYYY
Lefty comic "artist" have less creativity and braincells than fuckin slugs

>Literal. Fucking. PilPul.

Sure no problem, according to my state's constitution all men age 18-45 are defacto state militia members. So I am automatically in the militia.

Any more questions I can help out with?

The Government can forcibly conscript any man of fighting age at any point it decides to call on them. The Selective Service System says that every single male citizen in the USA is a member of an extant militia. If Pedo Joe tried to draft the men of the country to fight for his little kike money-laundering thief Zelensky, well he'd be calling upon the militia of this country.
In any case, to the Founding Fathers, it was the Citizen's duty to be armed and prepared to protect the integrity of the country against enemies both foreign and domestic.