Man made horrors

God has forsaken us for real

Attached: IMG_20220602_081647.jpg (1080x1605, 431.96K)

none of this is intended for shitskins

On the plus side everyone left their tamagotchis die once they stopped being fashionable so the same will probably happen here.

Sign my gf up. She doesn't want to go through the ordeal of childbirth and has realistic baby dolls.

Of course: thier entire existence is subsidized if they're in western countries.

I hope it means God is going to end it all soon with a final judgment day
But on the other hand afraid of it, as I'm not the best person

Cunny

>I hope it means God is going to end it all soon with a final judgment day
That won't happen, because God gave us free will.

>I hope it means God is going to end it all soon with a final judgment day
this
>But on the other hand afraid of it, as I'm not the best person
also this

So you're claiming Jesus Christ is not coming back?

So in that way, I'm just paying taxes to allow shitskins to multiply and not myself because I can't afford to live comfortably.
What do britbongs do or go? I've had enough of pozzed out hell hole. Seriously at my wits end. I had to stop myself from calling niggers niggers yesterday in my capital. I'm starting to lose it.

Tamagatchi Incels: Could the future of justice be killing the virtual children of the people who virtually cock-blocked you?

Attached: 1643486017653.gif (640x640, 2.95M)

YOU VILL HAVE VIRTUAL BEBES
YOU VILLVIRTUAL BREAST FEED
YOU VILL HAVE VIRTUAL WAIFU
AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

Not a serious article.
Zuckerberg paying for dumb articles to create artificial interest in his metaverse meme.

No. There's no modern messiah either.

>So in that way, I'm just paying taxes to allow shitskins to multiply and not myself because I can't afford to live comfortably.
That's one way to look at it.
>What do britbongs do or go? I've had enough of pozzed out hell hole. Seriously at my wits end. I had to stop myself from calling niggers niggers yesterday in my capital.
There's nowhere to go. It's called GLOBO HOMO.
>I'm starting to lose it.
Do you want my promo code for Betterhelp? It's a wonderful service that I've benefited from greatly.

Attached: BetterHelp(1).jpg (1078x1610, 610.83K)

>Betterhelp
kek fuck off. I tried the (((SSRIs))) and therapy. If I told anyone my thoughts I'd be investigated straight away. Ah well. Just don't live in the cities I suppose.

>kek fuck off
What? No! Try again. I'm on eight different medications to function.

sneed-traline?

I'll bet you anything that there will be laws passed that prevent you from abusing them too. Virtual beings will have more rights than real ones before long

God never forsook us, we are being led by the nose directly away from him by the literal sons of satan

What do you think tamagochi's were invented for?
To train an entire generation of people to ignore reality, and have their emotional needs drip fed by technology of course.

Attached: social medication.jpg (960x658, 102.68K)

Whats the point of not having kids and then taking on the associated responsibilities anyway

You're supposed to be afraid of your judgement exactly because every single one of us is "not the best person". It's called the fear of God and any rational person should have it. If you're religious and you don't, I've got some bad news for you.

No.

Women's instincts

This will never replace muh fur baby! He's a good boy and literally did nuthin' wrong!

> So in that way, I'm just paying taxes to allow shitskins to multiply and not myself because I can't afford to live comfortably.
Correct. You will pay for the shitskins to multiply and you will die alone. Only a mentally ill person would not be satisfied with this arrangement.

>What do britbongs do or go?
Many excellent copes available. You can go and get pissed at ye olde pube, lobotomize yourself with jew pills, and now there will soon be an option to have an AI baby in the metaverse! You do not even have to go out into the physical world anymore, just stay in your rented apartment and cope inside the virtual world while you are fed onions and pureed bugs through a tube.

I am so unbelievably happy! Klaus Schwab was right.

Lol meta verse is a joke and kikerburg will rope himself in shame

It's just The Sims. The majority will have it because they're ovaryless spinsters and the rest will mod it for virtual incest.

Attached: Video-3.webm (1024x576, 298.06K)