Why do people love animals more than humans these days?

Attached: istockphoto-149709399-612x612.jpg (612x408, 61.76K)

If you've seen what type of lunacy we've devolved to, you would realize that animals are immune to faggot and globalist propaganda.

shitty people usually like picking up poop as a hobby

Plus the animals can’t tell them how shitty they are

Women realized they can do kinky shit with male breeds.

Animals don't lie, rape, murder, envy

Because humans are just animals user.

Attached: 1645034449015.png (480x457, 355.9K)

it's a surrogate activity. easier than the real thing and satisfies your dopamine receptors just like the real thing

And as you just demonstrated, they aren't self-aware

I mean, not towards their human owners and I'm talking about actual pets like a cat and a dog, excluding dog breeds exclusively engineered to kill, like shitbulls

It's just the current pathetic state of modern women. They would rather have a dog because it's less responsibility than having a kid.

animals do all of those things retard

>much I care about the animals because muh pets
If you’re eating and slaughtering animals you hate animals no matter how many pets you have

Attached: 918CA8B9-F588-40A4-8B4C-CCFCA4C0186C.jpg (880x571, 128.7K)

because my dog of 7 years doesnt randomly go out with her friends one night, get drunk, get spiked by her friend and then coerced into fucking 3 niggers to "let loose" because "works been stressful recently"

Checked.
Because these days people are narcissistic and self centered.
A successful Relationship with another Human requires Self Sacrifice.
A relationship with an animal does not.
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Because in the current period - people are a combination of the worst traits of both individualism & collectivism.
>This results in a society full of fucking awful people. Exceptions Acknowledged

Because they're heckin good bois and grillz.

Attached: Screent85yh.jpg (1124x1806, 416.98K)

These hoes ain't loyal
Even a cat is more loyal and affectionate than a woman

I love animals more than people because of their plainness.

You've never seen a male dog fuck another male dog? It happens more often than you think.

I love how delicious they are.

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (1000x749, 153.42K)

innocence and loyalty
impossible to find in western people today.

I won't elaborate any further after my second comment. If you think animals are exactly like humans, it's your problem

Checked. And Its because PEOPLE ARE SHIT

"A house isn't a home without a dog."

"The more i learned about humans, the more i appreciated animals."

-ancient quotes

People always valued animals.

This is it. Human relationships should be about mutualism, trust, and two people actually liking who each other is, but every relationship I've been in has my partner trying to change me and bitching about basically everything I do after a few months. People have insane expectations for their partners.

> Why do humans love cats and dogs more than niggers spics and chinks?
That one is pretty self explanatory

>No animal ever tried forcing an experimental jab on me.
>No animal ever prevented me from having a job.
>No animal ever panicked like a weak faggot and called the cops because I wasn't wearing a mask.

As a cat owner I can confirm. My cat is always there for me when I feel down.

fucking disgusting. i bet she lets all those dogs fuck her up the ass and doesn't even pick their shit up

>why do white people love animals more than non-whites?
Fixed it for ya.

>No animal ever tried brainwashing my kids with homo propaganda.
>No animal ever cut me in the car park.
>No animal was ever an insufferable faggot towards me.

Just like my last gf tried to force the jab on me so we could travel abroad. The pandemic really showed me how shallow and narcissistic people are.

>thread/

I have a Kun kun boar named "Junior".
He has razor sharp tusks, but lives his pettings and ear scratchings.
I love that pig.
He lives me.
But when it's time for him to breed the sows and make bacon seeds for me he does his duty.
And when it's time to turn those bacon seeds in to bacon, I do my duty.
t. Farmer.
>inb4source

Attached: 20220602_060714.jpg (1080x1499, 1.26M)

This reminds me that I actually had a Karen a mile out on a trail scream at me that she was calling the cops because I wasn't wearing a mask in 85F humid as balls weather. In the U.S. in a rural area where you get one state cop who sure as fuck won't even show up.

>because my dog of 7 years doesnt randomly go out with her friends one night, get drunk, get spiked by her friend and then coerced into fucking 3 niggers to "let loose" because "works been stressful recently"
>british
Does therapy even help you guys at this point?

Not the Chinese, it seems. They hate each other and they love to eat all the animals. I saw a video here of a guy barbecuing a live dog. Apparently they didn't need to tie the dog down. The fucking chink just told him to lay down and the dog obeyed.

Live dog tried to get up a little but laid back down as his owner yelled at him. All of the passerbys are looking over like, "Mmmm! Who's barbecuing"

Scenes like that make me dislike Chinese people with all my being. Not all of them are like this, but a lot. Japanese people don't do this!