You're right, bullying causes suicide

Attached: A4A0215D-95EC-4043-B158-92A34AB1D985.jpg (640x570, 80.82K)

>different people employ different copes
Shocking

Nigger

Heh, wrong kiddo. I was fat and would have absolutely shot a few classmates if I could have.

When I went to high school niggers bullied the fuck out of me and jumped me and dozens of people I know. Niggers dont even bully they just jump you for money and kill you becasue you whitey.

i dont care for the opinion of people who dont care for themselves

>lists a bunch of protected classes of people
>implies "white boys" aren't bullied
90% of school shootings are justified, especially the ones where teens shoot other teens. Your children are garbage and deserved to die. The remaining 10% are not my problem. You want your kids to be safe at school? Teach them how to stop being an asshole.

stfu spear chucker. Black on black violence says it all and although delightful to observe, speak volumes about the delusional uppity nigger bs.

>White people can't be bullied
Not that bullying is what causes kids to shoot up schools.

Look how she omitted just normal regular people

The listed kids were bullied maybe 20 years ago. These days they're more likely to be the bullies. Also all girls are just automatically bullied?

Guarantee this fat cunt would tear apart a manlet for his height and then turn around and demand acceptance for her weight. I hate women so much.

she forgot jewish kids, how anti semitic

Why don't the Jews and followers of the Jewish Political Correct Bullying System just quite bullying White boys? Simple enough solution.

If bullying caused mass shooters, why are there no tubs of lard waddling onto campus?

>super kara
More like supersized KEK. I will never take a fat woman seriously. Your belly jiggles when you walk, how can you be anything but a fucking joke?

>be fat little faggot pussywho gets bullied
>parents who allow that to happen are limp wristed leftist faggots in the first place otherwise it would never be tolerated
>would shoot up the school but they've been raised by cowards to be a coward and wouldn't know how to operate a firearm if they ever got their hands on one

Shocking, the docile fat pussies with weakling parents don't live in households with guns!

Don't try to reason, just shame them and laugh at them. They're not really people, don't treat them like such.

they don't have those on the left. it's a foreign concept to her.

Wasn't the last shooter literally a mutt tranny

wasn't the last shooter a spic aka a child of colour