I need more BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBES

>I need more BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBES

Attached: ungarn-flagge[1].png (1280x853, 6.23K)

Who doesn't?

Yet somehow they still sellout less than German politicians.

PAY UP UNTERMENSCH OR ELSE

Attached: 1652209482609.jpg (750x688, 39.41K)

stop hating hungary.
they are the only ones who represent their national interests,

Attached: 1652200019718.jpg (960x560, 30.49K)

How quickly Any Forums went to sucking globohomo dick. You absolute cucks.

corruption should always be criticized.

> German butthurt that they are being slowed down on their stupid pointless war
Germany ruining Europe, must be a century.

eat shit glownigger, you don't get to say a fucking word about corruption

>

Attached: Shiggy.jpg (400x400, 19.11K)

>American

Ah yes, it's okay if when do it. It's just called lobbying
And election manipulation is so i grained in our system we have special newspeak terms for it like gerrymandering.

I never said not to criticize America in my post. Are you all retarded or just off your meds?

We just like to participate in unruly international discourse

You don't even understand any of it, you probably think it's some greedy fat old dude twirling his mustache while gorging himself on stolen money, but the reality is what you call corruption is simply a measure of control against undesirable elements. It has nothing to do with greed, it's a system in which they elevate a group to being wealthy and in exchange they stay absolutely loyal and reliable. It's the only way to fight back against YOU, without actually using violence.

Interesting. How does one get into the elevated group?

was all good to bribe them to pull them into the Eurogulag, what happened ursula?

how?

every BRICK country loves that

Attached: fcwnt8znpja31.jpg (712x949, 55.7K)

Bribery involves two parties. The party that provides the financial or other benefit and the party who willingly takes the bribe.

Orban cancelled liberal privatization and bought some formerly private companies and made them state. He is still a corpo puppet because he didn't nationalize everything, but he is not a sellout as much as everyone else.
Also, he collaborates with based CCP

It is usually the ruling party and rich business owners. It's is also sometimes that ruling party bribes opposition