The sister of John F Kennedy was lobotomized

Anyone else have other examples of fucked up shit?

Attached: Rosemary_Kennedy_at_Court.jpg (408x244, 12.35K)

>Anyone else have other examples of fucked up shit?
Kikes

unit 731

Trust the medical experts chud.

Leave your basement and you will find man made horrors beyond your comprehension that will send you scuttling back into the safety of your dark and musty cacoon.

Attached: 6dc630b0f9820e52d0b25aef7b9cd800.jpg (736x414, 58.91K)

MKULTRA

Read about Kennedy's doctor, Max Jacobson.

Yes.John Kennedy ....and.... Robert Kennedy.Ask any restaurant in their hometown. They hadnt paid to this day.... Because we are Kennedys......

The original Borderline personality

they did it when she was awake. they asked her to recite the alphabet while they removed pieces of her brain and when she started speaking gibberish they stopped. SCIENCE!

The Kennedys are a bloodline family. They have to sacrifice children. Their own children.

If I was Ezra Cohen Watnick, I would think about this hard before jumping in on weird occult political family projects ;)

they decapitated featuses around the 60s or 70's, put them in sealed / pressurised tanks of water and fed them glucose through the arties / veins. it was to see how long they'd stay alive, which they check check by feeding them isotopically labelled glucose and then looking for isotopically co2 being produced.

this isn't even conspiracy theory stuff it's just an example they obviously don't want to talk much about when it comes it abortion.

>"hey... member when we did that heads in tanks thing!"

this was prior to feautuses obtaining 'special status', which still allows for the them to be chopped up and put into rats (i.e. bone, liver thymus or "BLT rats").

trying to find the original publication about it is extremely difficult, been memory holed reet.

Least obnoxious american experiment

She wasn't. Kennedy wasn't assssinated either. It's all fake as fuck.

chemical castration pills can help

Attached: image_2022-06-02_200809.png (1600x1060, 1.69M)

Kennedy’s had a trail of death. Mary Pinchot, Marylin Monroe, Mary Jo Kopechne, etc.

>(((Jacobson)))

Let me guess, she was turned into a man. She looks a lot like one of the Kennedy brothers.

The Kennedys love the tranny thing. The antichrist is a Kennedy.

Attached: Mommy and dad, or dad and mommy.png (913x593, 535.65K)

Thanks for the info.

Have you got more Kennedy gossips?

Robert Anton Wilson's daughter was the first person to have her head cryogenically frozen after she was killed by a feather nigger while working in a convenience store. Legend has it her head is still there.

holy fuck

She was kinda cute IMHO.

The Antichrist is anyone who denies Jesus.

Left without paying. This must be true. I know that they are like this from personal experience....

Attached: drebilhadnav.jpg (271x186, 5.42K)