Doge founder calls Melon a fraud

>The Dogecoin creator calls Elon Musk a "con artist" who has trouble writing simple code
Kek Melon cant even execute a simple Python script according to Palmer

Is there even one thing Melon can do without a small loan from his daddy?

businessinsider.de/wirtschaft/der-dogecoin-erfinder-nennt-elon-musk-einen-trickbetrueger-der-probleme-hat-einfachen-code-zu-schreiben-a/

Attached: 111251524214324.jpg (915x648, 259.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zip2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the writer of paypal v1 cant code in python
[x] doubt
[x] herbs
[?] op is a fagoot?

>ok yeah all his inventions work and he's at the top of a dozen fields right now and yes hes almost the richest man alive and yes their rockets actually work and all the ISS missions have worked perfectly to plan and yes he shelved all the other projects we said wouldn't work because he knows they're unviable and yes he fucked amber heard and didn't get his bed shit in
>but trust me hes a phony all the way

>the writer of paypal
Lol there goes the tale faggot
I bet you are that kind of cocksucker who thinks Elon invented Electric cars too

Attached: 212424125212455.jpg (465x515, 139.74K)

Musk is obviously a fraud. Nearly everything he had promised and taken money for has failed.

>all his inventions
Holy shit
Name just ONE you dumb Mutt

Gullible niggers

prove me wrong, faggot
pro tip: remove dildo from your ass first

You are dumb as fuck

>Early history
PayPal was originally established by Peter Thiel, Luke Nosek and Max Levchin, in December 1998 as Confinity,[10] a company that developed security software for hand held devices. Having had no success with that business model, however, it switched its focus to a digital wallet.[11] The first version of the PayPal electronic payments system was launched in 1999.[12]

Muskarino is Bill gates 2.0

>dogecoin creator

Lmao, so a Jew/Jewish golem. Dogecoin got pumped too hard and waited too long to dump. Now the fag has to forever sit and pick his moment, but he'll never get it. Stay mad.

Wait till he mentions muh neurolink lmao.

>Muskarino is Bill gates 2.0
thats hardly a compliment.

also yeah youre right
faggot seems to be a gey front-ender

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zip2

but then even a fucking monkey can write python

and it is not because of elon musk that dogecoin is what it is?

>BE DOGE FOUNDER
>BE KEYNSIAN
>HATE BITCOIN
>CLONE BITCOIN
>BUT GIVE IT INFINITE INFLATION WITH 14M DOGE MINED PER DAY WITH NO HALVINGS
>GIVE IT A FUNNY DOGO MEME AS CHERRY ON TOP
>START TO ATTACK BITCOIN DUE TO BEING CLONED
>EVENTUALLY LEAVE CRYPTO
>10 YEARS LATE DOGE HAS HALF THE INFLATION OF THE US DOLLAR BECAUSE YOUR INFINITE INFLATION STILL DECREASE SINCE THOSE 14M DOGE MINES PER DAY ARE ONLY NOW 4% OF YEARLY INFLATION RELATIVE TO THE BILLIONS OF DOGE IN CIRCULATION

The absolute state of keynsian commies

This guy sold all his dogecoins in 2015 for a couple grand, but it would be worth 30 million today, and 300 million at the peak. He's always hates at crypto and says he wakes up hoping crypto dies.

Attached: 04050y.jpg (1080x1221, 374K)

But you get my point. Bill gates literally used a open source code concept to monetize his idea of "creating" a operation system named windows.
Yet the computer language was already created before and was free to use as long has you had the equipment, bastard build windows in home same way other people built different linux distros at home.

This is basically elon musk "inventor" monetizes others ideas and centralizes space exploration concept that should be used to emancipate humanity and not being privatized were progress is only allowed if you have serious money to invest.

Space exploration should be a public matter were anyone could get involved freely and participated. I am talking about public open research centers made by the people and managed by the people.

Open source space research

Cars work
Rockets work
Twitter employees will soon work too

yeah i agree with all that
but you wont get the means needed without nationalizing stuff.

>shitcoin creator calls musk a con artist
pot calling kettle black

>why yes goy use the software that's website uses two snakes in a shekel pattern. It is what all the most wealthy goys use, yes even the ones from 25 years ago!

>this retard thinks Elon actually did anything other than buy out PayPal and then just say he created it

i retracted that position in the meantime