Global divorce rate is rising, experts warn

>Divorce rates are increasing around the world, and relationship experts warn the pandemic-induced break-up curve may not have peaked yet.

>After seven years of marriage, 29-year-old Sophie Turner and her husband filed for divorce. They’d never discussed splitting up before the coronavirus crisis, but during the pandemic, their marriage soured. “I was more stressed, and it was all just building up, and we decided for maybe a trial separation,” says Turner, a support worker for children’s social services in Suffolk, England. “Very quickly we realised it was going to be more permanent than that.”

>Their experiences are becoming increasingly common, with divorce applications and break-ups skyrocketing across the UK and around the world. Leading British law firm Stewarts logged a 122% increase in enquiries between July and October, compared with the same period last year. Charity Citizen’s Advice reported a spike in searches for online advice on ending a relationship. In the US, a major legal contract-creation site recently announced a 34% rise in sales of its basic divorce agreement, with newlyweds who’d got married in the previous five months making up 20% of sales.

>There’s been a similar pattern in China, which had one of the world’s strictest lockdowns at the start of the pandemic. The same is true in Sweden

Attached: 3847573947384.png (1080x1553, 1.33M)

World population will never reach 8 billion. Mass shootings will become a daily occurrence. There will be a Netflix like service with pay per view of livestreamed mass shootings.

Sounds sweet. I'll pay for the subscription and use it to avoid the shooters. Kind of how I use my scanner to be a world class porch pirate

Attached: 1647758787330.webm (624x360, 2.9M)

Attached: 1653864258204.jpg (750x528, 36.07K)

Imagine having to sweet talk your wife if you want something. I shoot PRS, my gear that I show up to matchs with coat me almost 12 grand and it costs roughly 5 to 6 grand a year between ammo, traveling fees and match fees. My wife doesn't care because the bills are paid. Her world is raising our 6 month old daughter and the next baby on the way. The day a woman says our money it's over. Never let her get that idea in her head. I constantly remind her when she goes to the store or pays a bill it's my fucking money she's using, there is no ours. And you know what? We're both happy

gay

Attached: 1642023552403.jpg (1152x2048, 502.56K)

Hahahaha! I love when he falls down and gets shot with a bunch of sparks. Perfect physical comedy

Because white men are cucks who no longer follow Jesus Christ.

Divorce is FORBIDDEN by God, except in the case of adultery. Only.

>Matthew 19:6
>“Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.”

You cannot "separate" from your wife because you are ONE FLESH. No more than you could separate from your own leg and walk away.

Furthermore IF your wife is an adulteress you should kill her. IF she tries to divorce you against God's will you should kill her. Then die in a shoot out with the cops and go to heaven. Simple as.

Accepting a woman just leaving you is the most cucked thing you can possibly do and is a sin against God.

Attached: napoleon.jpg (624x783, 131.85K)

Im not really interested in getting married and having kids.

Your not American unless u own atleast 27 guns you faggot

This is propaganda to discourage you from starting white families. Cherish women. Save the future of our people.

You’re definitely getting divorced. Keep thinking your selfish/archaic way of managing finances in a marriage will work out in the long run. “My money.” Are you 12?

My wife and I both work. We both have our own separate checking accounts, separate credit cards, etc. She pays some bills, I pay others. When one of us needs money, the other moves it over without any issue. This helps us control our spending, keep track of making sure bills are paid due to sole responsibility for various bills, makes potential fraud less of a hassle if one account/card gets compromised, and still lets us support each other. It’s an actual partnership. Been together since freshmen year in college back in 2005. This way works. Your way of laying stake to “your money” makes you sound extremely beta despite what you tell yourself. Enjoy your divorce proceedings.

This marriage makes no sense outside of a christian society

Friend's GF always uses filters even when she takes a selfie with him, he always ends up looking like a princess.

The "future of our people" is busy with onlyfans abortions and voting for more refugees

Society can only work long term if women are put on a short leash

Experiencing my parents' divorce when I was 11-18 (it took that long to finalise) and them ruining the lives of everyone involved put me off marriage for life.

We have been together for 12 years and it's been this way since day one. She had her own money when she worked but now she's stay at home mommy. There is no equal in any relationship, somebody has to be in charge of the household. Have fun asking your wife if you have some money to buy another funko pop

Just admit that you're a traitor to your people and you are not man enough to keep a good woman.

>he fell the modern woman meme
LOOOOOL. Your wife is definitely going to fuck her boss and divorce. Better luck next time.

Exactly. It's like "gay marriage", which isn't a thing at all. You can say a rock is married to your shoe but whatever, you're just talking nonsense. The reason fags "marry" is to attack and undermine God and Christian marriage.

There is no such thing as marriage outside of 1 man and 1 woman united in Christ and married for life. Non-believers shouldn't be allowed to LARP as humans and marry because it's only an embarrassment to everyone.

Your retarded

I don't want a strong and independent WoMaN I want a fucking house wife. And my wife can't imagine dropping the kids off at a day care to go slave away at a nursing home, she's a CNA. now when the kids are in school she gonna get a part time job

>l'egalitarian partnership :^)
if she gets big enough promotion your marriage is going poof

El Homo disgénico domesticado

Do you need an attorney to resolve your relationship?

Attached: A0FC494A-5F41-4CE0-BA8F-3C48001F049D.jpg (400x400, 101.4K)

cucked retard buys himself a useless toy like a 10 year old. to top it off he has to beg his wife to spend his money on it. he should be executed. thats the only sensible answer.

Attached: 1653676814459.jpg (640x432, 31.42K)

If it wad the classic one which also cost a lot of money i would get it
It would be a fine addition to any collection
But this is just terrible

The rat utopia is going worldwide, baby!

Marriage is a huge stressor, add other things like corona on top and things will break apart. Unless you're extremely stress resistant, it's better to have casual sex.

Checked sad tales