Finally have proof that I am white

>finally have proof that I am white
feels good, man

Attached: file.png (373x254, 33.62K)

>moortugal

Inshallah brother

>Portugal
user...

Do portuguese/iberans genuinely believe they're white? I thought it was just a meme, no one can be that deluded.

Imagine actually using the color "white" to designate race.

I'm white and have blue eyes

Attached: wrist 2.jpg (1600x1069, 306.16K)

>>finally have proof that I am white
You don't have a mirror?

this LOL

Of course there’s a coping sand nigger. You will never be white or “pass as Italian”, Mohamed

All European people are white, user. Don’t fall for the sand nigger cope. They think southern euros and them are the same ‘med’ race.

Coping shitalian manlet diaspora, I have no problem with Basque, north italians, etc, but south italians are literal niggers both in appearance and behavior. They're low IQ (look it up, average IQ in the 80s) inbred as shit (look it up too, cousin marriage is a norm then) and giga manlets (170cm tall on average). They have absolutely nothing to do with the northern part which is closer to us. Same applies to other southern nations. Swarthy brown eyed, black haired, light brown faggots like you will never be white no matter. You have moorish admixture and it's been proven. You're your own race at this point so don't try to suck up to people that are still pure.

>Portugal
>Spain

user, I...

Attached: 021Spearow.png (851x851, 479.92K)

>Shadman
Kill yourself now

Whiter than you, Achmed

Attached: BA4D0A0F-3853-4FA7-BAF1-639C7B469033.jpg (960x1120, 182.28K)

lol

For the record I am not Portuguese I am a Scot but I will contribute that Portuguese pussy is critically under rated.

Breh that's a jewish composition... are we white?

>live in sunny places full of beaches
>work intensive labours jobs that tends to be done under the sun
>"THEY ARE ARABS THAT'S WHY THEY ARE TANNED"
The absolute state of the white flag frogman

It’s some Algerian faggot who is neither French or white lol

The ancient med world loved to import mllions of slaves from all over the world.
Now their descendants are barely white mutts. No surprise there.

Unlike you I've actually been to Italy, the northeners are alright but the south is a third world. You can cope all you want.

They're also inbred as shit but we're supposed to accept them because they live in the same country as actually white people.

Attached: inbreds.png (484x470, 18.84K)