RUSSIA IS A CULT

When will this giant cult state and its slave race finally be destroyed?

youtube.com/watch?v=z_m5W4W6vqE

youtube.com/watch?v=1vkxCeOP54I

youtube.com/watch?v=zk_VszbZa_s

youtube.com/watch?v=-v6Jw9rsWCE

euromaidanpress.com/2015/04/30/putins-personality-cult-exceeds-stalins-by-every-measure/

Although few want to recognize that this is the case, the personality cult surrounding Vladimir Putin far exceeds the one that surrounded Stalin “by all measures” and has become what can best be described as “the religion of a pagan empire,” according to Moscow commentator Maksim Kantor.

It would not have entered the head of any woman in the Soviet Union to think that she should bear Stalin’s child, he says. “Women loved their men, but they believed Stalin. And this was not completely a cult of personality. The phrase ‘Stalin is married to Russia’ was in principle impossible.” Its use would have led to criminal charges.

Putin’s cult has expanded far beyond Stalin’s, “in part because of the tastelessness and vanity.” But “that is secondary,” Kantor says. The main cause is that what we are observing is “the development of a pagan cult in a nation which has lost all other convictions. There is no longer faith in freedom or equality or democracy or communism.”

Attached: putin cult.jpg (400x300, 34.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AN3uhImuy6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>seething memeflaggot
>WW3 goyprep thread

Sage and hide

The more you r*dditniggers cry about Russia, the more I support them. Fuck NATO. Fuck the US. Kill them all Russia.

Attached: rs.png (710x380, 72.14K)

Glowniggers don't even know how to use Photoshop

Attached: Lenin 1972.png (679x438, 510.47K)

You are not a real human.

Attached: putler.png (1200x904, 227.29K)

>Ukie source
kek

I love how this infographic don't actually make an argument, but just do the kikiest thing where you list vague things in common, like "Nazis drank water, trump drinks water, coincidence? I think not!"
Like fuck.off with this lazy shit and talk like an actual person if you want to make an argument instead of making literal retard tier graphics and psyops.

LIKE HONESTLY. you dumb fucking monkey niggers, have you considered actually just making an argument from your perspective here instead of acting like fucking rats all the time?

whoever buys a flag on Any Forums is subhuman

>uohhh putin its hitler and kill over 20milions peoples

Attached: 1654028204962.png (256x256, 28.72K)

Why destroy it? Russia is an amazing source of beautiful yet completely deprived women willing to do anything on camera for a few quid. These sanctions have been a windfall for my folder folder

literally can be said about any country that matters... meme flag.

Russia is a cunny

>Russian cope

Jew fears the Samuri

youtu.be/AN3uhImuy6E

Attached: 1620687932259.jpg (800x533, 83.67K)

You realize that on this board being compared to Hitler is a good thing, right?

WTF i love Putin now

>WTF i love Putin now
Same.
If he's getting criticized by homosexual, he must be doing something right.

Not for any normal, freedom-loving person. Fascism is the greatest evil in history and Putin is its latest version.

We can't just destroy 140 million Russians. We're the good guys you maniac! They can't grow our wheat if they're dead!

Attached: C0-Hyn1UkAETfA3.jpg (1200x689, 76.17K)

sorry but ukrokhazaria needs to die