Check

>Check.

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-035459_YouTube.jpg (1276x720, 162.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iv1H3sXKlHs?t=562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this real?

>jack/deuce
Fold it

Yeah

Phil Helmuth would still lose to this

i would atleast see flop with J2

If you go all in with any 2 cards your opponent can't put you on a hand. It's called protecting and balancing your range noobs

they can just call you with a high range and destroy you with superior range vs range equity.

Kek

wtf are you talking about? its about equity and position

really? That's a shit hand and I thought you were supposed to auto fold that

No

if your just gonna jam and get down to under 20 big blinds you deserve to get your money taken

Why would you fold when you can check? I thought its basically betting zero

i'd fold JJ why the fuck would ever play J2o unless its literally a game of newbies

So bet to you is zero and you fold instead of possibility of seeing 3 cards on flop? Been awhile since I grinded poker but seems retarded. I dont see anything wrong with checking when you have nothing and can see a free flop

yeah but you'd have already been in the blinds anyway so you don't really get a choice

I dont understand your point. You cant check, which is what cruz did, if there is a bet to you. But you would fold JJ in this situation? Fucking hell. This site gives me a headache. They do beed to raise bar for people to access internet

He's UTG (or UTG+1 can't tell), there is a whole table of action after him. He could call BB if he felt like playing a shit hand to mix it up, then some one comes over the top of him and he folds to any bet. Waste of a BB. That's how you consistently lose.

kek phil hellmuth just gave ted cruz a pop tart. texas bros i dont feel so good senator cruz has poor judgement youtu.be/iv1H3sXKlHs?t=562

Attached: 1652267439576.png (920x859, 21.47K)

>Been awhile since I grinded poker
kek fucking neck yourself

Attached: Wal-Mart-to-strengthen-food-safety-after-donkey-meat-recall[1].jpg (749x523, 133.88K)

JJ is a bait hand, you'll always lose