Dogs stink, cats are superior

The sandniggers are right about one thing, no matter how many dogs and dog owners I've come across, they all fucking smell like shit. I dont care how often you wash your dog because most owners don't do it often enough. Cats are the superior option, at least for cities. I wash it only when its visibly dirty. Unless you live on a large farm, fuck off smelly faggot

Attached: zoowbsl7tmi31.jpg (720x960, 78.68K)

I've never met a single dog that is s disgustingly smelling as one fucking average litter box

Imagine not letting your cat go outside, kys faggot.

>my nose is offended

I don't like dogs either but you cunts sound pathetic

You probably look twice or even stare at a homeless smelly man, the same shit applies to dog. Look past their cuteness, and the minute you touch them your hands smell like death

>what is a litter box
cats shit all over the place

your cat will go outside, might not come back. Whereas my dogs know the limits of my property and can defend themselves....too many negatives and red flags for grown men who won cats.

Never had that issue. Cats know their territory far better than dogs, and hence why they can go out for a mile or two and still know how to return. Dogs will wander around aimlessly

Imagine owning a cat

You bring ya cat I'll bring a dog. We'll see who's better

Imagine being a cat only person or a dog only person instead of loving all animals. You guys are absolutely nigger tier.

Never would say I hate or dislike cats, just not interested in owning one.

Oh ok sorry

Y'all are exaggerating. Dogs don't smell THAT bad.

Dogs smell nice, cats smell like rodents.

Cats don't do anything, dogs actually can perform roles and work. Cats are a waste.

Cats contain brain parasites in their feces that cause the infected to act irradically and unusually obsessed with cats and cat things like their urine

Why are you gay?

Here's the truth:
>if you live in an apartment the best you can afford is a cat
>if you live in a house the best you can afford is a house
>if you live in a house, have your finances in check, work a job that pays a minimum of 75k, and are an actual responsible adult (for example: mow the lawn when it needs it) the best you can afford is a woman

Women are the best pet for a man to own but they require the most responsibility. And like dogs and cats, some breeds are better than others (depending on what traits, physical or mental, that you want).

Honestly I fucking hate dogs an most of their owners.
You should only own a dog under 2 scenarios.
Your're a legit sheep herder and live in Butt Fuck Egypt herding animals.

Or you use them for hunting and you also live in the middle of nowhere.

Beyond that ALL dogs and their owners are garbage human beings.

Maybe you lost sense of smell since you live in cat shit infested areas that smell of litter trash and actual cat turd. OP You're a dumb faggot.

How to keep cat smells under control, yes it's from a movie and yes it's a real cat

Attached: bad boy bubby cat.jpg (1200x509, 88.07K)

i learned this when i was about 4 years old... patred neighbours dog and smelled hand after. never again.

realize that those people touch those dirty mutts all the time, let them in their house and in their beds and they dont even wash their hands.

i swear it took a week of washing to get that stank out.

cats much better and much more pleasant too, they just chill and dont need attention all the time.

Attached: 20220522_144605.jpg (4000x1800, 2.63M)