Australians freeze to death

>Australians experienced a harsh start to the winter season with some areas reaching to -5 degrees and reported snowfall across some regions
theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/may/31/polar-blast-brings-damaging-winds-wet-weather-and-snow-to-australias-east-and-south

Attached: 1653121002439.png (600x526, 124.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhKEYBMh4mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm going to have to put on a jacket.
Grim.

I've never seen snow
Except in the freezer

>-5 degrees

Attached: 1644189060001.png (543x599, 62.29K)

-5 degrees, frick bud I'm so sorry to hear you're getting hit with a heat wave down in bruceland. I'd recommend a ice cold moosehead to help cool down.

Attached: 1654052239249.jpg (1242x1633, 348.7K)

7 degrees here at night and still sleep with the fan on.

>grim
Kenoath, I don't even own a pair of long pants; my knees were cold all day

I hate Canadians so much. We're freezing to death and you're laughing.

Solution...let all finns move in your country...we are used to snow.

Same
Also glowies leave me alone

Attached: leafed.png (810x850, 170.77K)

>shooting in america
>banned guns in canada
AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Lol..

Attached: finland australia.png (836x981, 283.06K)

Attached: australia.webm (406x718, 2.88M)

>-5
>harsh

Attached: 46DE8B9A-C7CE-4C80-9302-AA42C9883316.jpg (724x894, 55.05K)

we need more whites in australia so desperately please do

that's fucking disgusting m8

Not happening. Still wearing a tshirt and gym shorts. I have put on socks but. It’s 10 degrees right now but and feeling it.

>-5c
Let me know when it gets to -5f

I don't need to see what you do in your spare time

show some tolerance bigot

It’s kind of ironic when you think about it

The “true blue Aussie” behaviour involves a pretty homosexual brotherhood between mates, i believe this is what ancient Greeks were like, but that was 3000 years ago.

>meant to be Dry Season in the NT
>this means it finally gets "cool" instead of being 30 to 40 degrees every single day with 300000% humidity
>it isn't dry season
>it's hot as fuck
>it's humid as fuck
Even right now, we're barely getting late 20's.

Why would you save this you disgusting shitskin faggot.

once again WA chads unaffected.

>Let me know when it gets to -5f
>wahhh 30 degrees fahrenheit is soo hot in summer!
let me know when it gets to 120 degrees ok?

It feels cooler than it actually is due to windchill. It's not uncommon to have windspeeds above 30 km/h

Attached: WeatherData.png (1617x443, 150.99K)

Actual boomer here

We would've stoned faggots in the 1970's if they did even anything remotely a quarter of this

Anyone else here had their mental health absolutely shoahed by the covid meme? I’m not vaxxed and never caught the Rona but just hodling and putting up with the normie capitulation and all McGowan’s wank has just wrecked me. I got absolutely nothing out of this whole thing but pain while some big businesses rorted all kinds of allowances and made mega bucks. I need 6 months off but I’m so far in debt it’s not funny.

Where did this homosexual behaviour come from then?

Every bogan true blue Aussie has these kinds of homosexual bro-lationships and they all laugh and joke about it like it’s funny and totally not gay.

The difference is we aren’t built for it. My house has no heating and is designed to keep in the cool. I own no jumpers or coats, I have my farm jeans, one pair of dress jeans and some suits that I’m not putting on. I literally just own gym shorts and v neck tees living in an 8 bedroom house designed to keep cool. This is our snowmaggeon.

I saw snow once. Back in 2019, I got on prescription methylphenidate and I had a psychotic episode when I walked from Barangaroo to Mount Kosciuszko. I also climbed to the peak after spending $200 on cheap rum in a BWS in a nearby town. I saw some snow patches near the peak, about 20 x 20 meters, and in irregular shapes.

it's gay.

pedos and islanders in sports

>Fucking leaf laughing because our shithole is becoming as bad as theirs

>-5
Pussies.

I read that degeneracy and homosexuality is a part of kangaroo land culture because their country was founded by inmates

well they were doing this you dip shit boomer just didn't have the internet to see it

looking forward to a good couple months of women and shitskins seething at the weather. lets fucking go coldbros
thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=lhKEYBMh4mc

Attached: 1651632707539.gif (326x326, 793.41K)

That's sounds cool. I'd hang out with you on Vyvanse or Ritalin if it helps.

No they don't
Don't generalise

>dip shit
you need to be 18+ to post here child

I wish that were me. It goes down to sixteen overnight here and I'm so boiling hot can't sleep.

Yeah my flatmate poos keep turn on the heaters.
Which I will turn off when I felt a bit of warm.
>Also open all windows, I want to freeze the bed bugs.

I don't think stimulants have too much of an impact on my psyche. I can drink 1 litre of concentrated black coffee and go to sleep for 8 hours about an hour later. Personally, the dose I am on right now (60mg of methylphenidate a day) feels no more different than say 400mg of caffeine, which you can buy OTC from Amazon.

>-10C to 45C here
the moth swarms bother me more
I rather be shoveling snow than having to sweep up hundreds of these faggots off my verandah every morning. They're too big, so the spiders that normally take care of my insect problems are overwhelmed.

Attached: 1390264980470.jpg (620x349, 92.55K)

do you have any pics of your arse hole?

It was illegal in Tassie until 1997.

>Where did this homosexual behaviour come from then?
wogs

Global warming did this

Why would Australians freeze in the winter? That's not even possible.

I forgot I did 70mg of vyvanse the day I accidentally doubled a hero dose of lsd (meant to be 400ug, had 800ug instead) and ended up in hospital with bpm at 280.
I did meet God when I died though, he was cool

See you in summer

Attached: images.jpeg-15.jpg (450x681, 60K)