Food is expensive

Food is expensive

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Yes, this month fucking oil prices rose up to 4 aed.
And we replaced butter with canola oil, now our food like rice tastes ucking nasty

Gas and electricity went up and everything else follows.

>Food is expensive
yes, this is why when you visit me you will be made to sit in the hall (stone floor & unheated) while i eat in the dining room (carpeted & heated)

>ITT 3rd worlders bitch about 3rd world problems

Attached: 7AFB3DB0-A6EE-40BB-B600-48A4EFD95A7D.jpg (1242x818, 615.99K)

Goyslop is expensive. Food is cheap.

Tom you nigger

>tfw paying $2/l for gas

Attached: 1610573331852.jpg (125x125, 2.64K)

I put 10lbs of pork loin in a crockpot for 12 hours with a couple onions and peppers and a beer. I froze the shredded pork and made soup with all the drippings. This was like 25 meals. All the ingredients costed less than 40usd.

Kys.

Third worlders be third worlding

Just wait until countries start going on a "temporary food export restriction" trend.

You'll be a skeleton within a month, and your country will be rioting.

Not my problem

America is fourth world
Yes you can be obese, but everything else is much more expensive in america than here
Also i dont want to die any day because of some rando gun nut
Id never ever live in mjrica

Whatever globohomo is planning it is obvious their plan is to cull as many amerifats as possible with this coof / reset combo. In reality they'll use us leafs as social / medical experiments and just starve you guys cause they're afraid of your guns.

> you really think picrel faggot would hesitate to ship American food elsewhere or let it rot, as Philadelphia descends into Congo or something? Don't test this faggot. He's a massive faggot

Attached: biden.gif (240x320, 76.1K)

In what universe is that true
If shit has "bio" sticker on it, it is way more expensive

There have been at least 150 cases of burned down food processing plants in the US since the beginning of 2020. Not to mention that Bill Gates owns like 1/3 or something of your entire arable land, the other 2/3 being probably owned by Blackrock and co

>And we replaced butter with canola oil
Can you not just use peanut oil at least? Canola is going to kill you towelhead-bro.

Well i can steal too but im not american so i wont

rotisserie chicken went up by 20%

All lead solvable

Bill Gates is the largest ag landowner but he only owns about 1%. It is a highly segmented market. Blackrock doesn't buy ag land to my knowledge but I may be wrong. They are mostly buying up housing.

$3 for a dozen eggs. Thanks, Joe.

If you are eating basic stuff its still incredibly cheap, when people say they cant afford to eat they mean they cant afford the expensive shit they want to eat. A 1.5kg bag of flour costs £0.55…. Add some water and salt, make a dough, roll it into rounds and make flatbread. There are plenty of cheap options for sustenance but people dont want sustenance they want comparatively expensive processed goy slopp