The parasites of Europe

>NOOOOOOOO you can't just sanction chief paedo Kirill
>Give us more briberinos

Attached: ungarn-flagge[1].png (1280x853, 6.23K)

Based. Take everything from zog and their puppets leave nothing to them.

Trianon didn't go far enough

They are the only based country in EU.What the fuck are you talking about

go back to roachland
they protected this shithole you call goymany from roaches
you deserve your replacement

>>NOOOOOOOO you can't just sanction chief paedo Kirill
>>Give us more briberinos
You're just mad they aren't fully aligned with your tranny and fag worship, subhuman roach.

Attached: 1627322352260.png (1114x1456, 627.29K)

You litteraly just needed to give them warranty of energetic security if they stop importing oil from Russia, you couldnt so they continue to import oil, Germany is giving up taxes on fuel to soften up spiking of the price, this means less money for roads, health and social givings.

Have fun when your (((lower social layers))) start chimping out because their gibbs are gonna be dented. We on Balkans will only profit from rising islamophobia in EU, keep doing what you are doing boys!

Attached: _118252499_c930b34a-b614-4a59-85c7-4bc7a70c71f0.jpg (976x549, 39.13K)

>germany
Goymany

You are not worthy of your flag

also Jewmany

Attached: 1616429721042.png (449x443, 20.14K)

What are you going to do about it?

This nigger doesn't even know that by vetoing we played the fall guy for germs and other EU powers basically as an under-the-table arrangement to buy them more time to get their shit in order before the shipments stop. You cunts need this way more than we do.
Go back to commenting on Bild or SDZ you fucking pawn. Even Any Forums has a higher bar for geopolitical knowledge than this.

>GAY TRANNY SEX IS BASED
>I love our woman getting raped by niggers
>Cringe Religion banning is based
We were always the better Germany

also Gaymany

Migrant protests in Goymany waiting room

Attached: 1653558963163.png (961x658, 766.11K)

Hungarians have always been 2 faced traitorous leeches

>leader of CATHOLIC nation jumps through hoops to try and save orthodox patriarchs wealth

orban is putins bitch, absolutely no shred of doubt

You want to eradicate the Hungarian nation, you dumb asshole. Why would any good leader ever side with you? You are poison.

actually the hungarians sucked dick of thr roaches so bad they were turned into an ottoman pashalak for 200 years

>We love EU Tranny dick, please more, can we also get more of Gaymanies niggers to rape our woman, black bulls are so based
This whole Ukraine debacle made me like Putin who I thought was in with Zog and hate every Baltic state, YOU are literally championing a Empire that wants to see you wiped out, fuck the EU

We're actively trying to stop the EU from committing suicide you vaginbleeding fuck. Go die in a fire.

>parasites
seethe harder diaspora nigger
>butthurt belter
opinion discarded

>memeflaggot
user, I

strawman, I never said that I like ZOG. and btw both sides are kiked you nigger.

>Says the country fighting on both sides of both World Wars

Attached: malicious joy.jpg (1000x1000, 55.75K)

>parasites of europe
You misspelled poland

>1500
>1600
kek good notice
still overshadowed because of muh medieval times
whichever country stopped the roachers deserves the best thanks to them we aren't inbreed sand niggers
gypsies
>king carol the second
this