Has anyone tried to go undercover as a Jew to learn torah?

Could you fake being a Jew to go to the torah center to learn torah?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXfTS7q_Yeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can join any jewish group by claiming to be jewish. Lot's of free food. People are very nice. I have not heard any plans against the goyim or anything like that.

Can’t you just go the book store and buy a Torah like you can buy a Bible?

You can, but you cant interpret it the way jews do

Attached: Gotem.jpg (980x742, 106.21K)

torah is the first five books of the old testament
grab a kjv Bible if you want to read

One of the scribes [high jews] came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?”

Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

And the scribe said to him, “You are right, Teacher. You have truly said that he is one, and there is no other besides him. And to love him with all the heart and with all the understanding and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.”

And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And after that no one dared to ask him any more questions.
>Mark 12: 28-34

Attached: 1647490100764.jpg (800x665, 192.91K)

Download it, dummy

if it's in america you only gonna learn about gender and what the bible says about gun control.

You don't even have to pretend you're Jewish. Just say you're interested. I went to a hasidic synagogue when I was about 20 years old. They were all really nice to me. They told some hilarious racist jokes about muslims too. I know chan hates jews but I thought they were pretty nice folks. Obviously a little strange because they're disconnected from normal society, but still, hardly the worst crowd you could find yourself in.

>the torah center
lmao

they teach all the willing regardless of who they are, god you 80 IQ subhumans are so pathetic, stop considering us your competition, there is no competition. the burden of proof is on you if you want to prove youre jewush for marriage for example, good luck faking that. literal 80 IQ.

What about the Talmud? Are the goyim allowed to read it? I know it’s supposedly an oral history that’s been transcribed, yeah?

That’s the one supposedly where you guys want to enslave everyone, we’re cattle, and also it says poking a young(read: child) girls poosey (according to Talmud) is like getting poked in the eye; tears will come out and it will be good as new after; virginity intact!

Honestly, how could they even include that ? That single part single handedly redpilled me on semetic pedophilia. And it’s disgusting.

they're bullshitting. "Yeah you can just go in and learn torah!!! rabbi schlo will love to teach you"

Nevermind the fact that if he was to teach torah to a goy, he would be put to death

They're gonna bullshit you, tell you what you wanna hear and call you a schmuck behind your back.

Ueah they arent so welcoming.

I have Jewish friends who are atheists. They took me to synagogue and we pretended I was a Jew getting back into it and they were nice. But they queried me a lot on how jewish I was and my mate was like dont let them know or theyll freak out.

Was pretty fun though.

Also no matter how much jews say they accept non-jews. They dont. You wont be one of them.

Ps I look Jewish and pass easily.

yeah and god sent rabid bears to eat several kids who laughed at an old man. so ? ancient biblical stories are like that, nobody takes it literally or seriously, ibstead they try to understand the underlying metaphors behind it. god is not nice nor understanding. and yes you can study talmud as a non jew, certain literature auch as the book of enoch will require some 30 years of experience to study from sources that actually know the metaphors, ita not a gate keeping method, its beacuse you need massive prior understanding or you wont understand shit. there are many ultra relegious jews that claim because god said "this land will be for you bla bla" that must mean you will all be our slaves, nobosy takes them seriously and they dont run shit. but the tribe takes care of its own, naturally as it should be.

I have the book of Enoch already; it’s like three different books.

Very awesome stuff about the watchers and giants. And all the fallen angels and how they work metal and made swords and showed men how to do this; also about jewelry and plant stuff among other things if memory serves. Very neat.

So the Talmud is outdated?

Would the protocols of Zion be more “up to date” reading?
Also an aside; my 23 n me used to hve azkenashi Jewish ancestry. And it disappeared I. The last year. It was like 3% only. Why the hell?

an example of someone of who reads it literally thinking he understands any of it. this is why we dont teach it. everything in enoch is mind bending metaphors on top of metaphors. you read it like a harry potter book because of course you would.

Any examples, please?

i have none, its all oral passed from high ranked rabbis to one another. they dont teach it to casuals. i wasnt joking about the experience required to begin studying enoch, you already need to be a successful and known rabbi with decades of experience.

Yeah I’m sure only a semite with high verbal iq and secret knowledge would be able to comprehend this …

Not. Shit was written millennia ago. Not to mention it has tons of footnotes .

So fuck off

Ok so tell me, is it extra terrestrials?

I mean they aren’t of the earth.

Are the watchers physical entities?

Also the spirits of their children (giants) are said to be evil and roam
And cause war and strife; any truth to this?

Or you just gonna be condescending and say only a rabbi with many years of study can begin scratching the surface?

Would b appreciated if you actually provided some new knowledge. Even though you probably just made it up

>Could you fake being a Jew to go to the torah center to learn torah?
why? they are pretty open about it
youtube.com/watch?v=DXfTS7q_Yeo

Attached: jew all along.png (1285x529, 315.32K)

you can google anything o said. i wont pretend to understand it.
>are the watchers physical entities
this question on its own is probably invalid, what is physical? where are we ? what are we? youre like an ant trying to grasp the scope of spaceships. it is what it is, im not trying anything.

You need special meditative and qabalistic techniques to understand torah

Serious question: why are you all surprised that a tribe would make it a priority to ensure its own survival?

Oh, are you a fluke?
Watchers are spirits, nephilim, it's complicated and so because things happen, but they're, just spirits at the end of the day.
Picrel, I have this book on using their magicks.

*puts on his robe and wizard hat*

Attached: Book Watchers.jpg (407x613, 65.96K)

I thought they follow the Talmud, not the Torah.

Tanakh. Talmud and Midrash and such are commentary. There's also oral torah.

Well, I thought the Jewish Approach to God by Rabbi Neil Gillman was a reasonable introduction to Holy Bible interpretation. It's kind of a short book and it covers both the Old and New Testaments but it heavily focuses on the Torah.

Yes, but getting to hear an oral Torah is something that is up to a particular Rabbi's school of interpretation and thus doesn't always represent a mass view. It also means you need to be instructed live.

Ironically i married a jewish woman, and ive sat in on a few shules or whatever they call it

It wasnt at a big temple, it was a small venue and you need 10 adult males to fill some sort of quorum before they can really begin
All of the women had to sit in a corner behind a screen, and there job was to not bother the men which i at least thought was pretty based. The rabbi reads some hebrew, and gives a sermon on it not unlike a church.

To my surprise, the rabbi was also fairly welcoming about me joining their faith and converting if i were interested

The jews trying to under.ine our planet are either the secular money kikes, or the shady ultra orthodox. Otherwise regular jews are just annoying and petty, but not much worse

Pol wont accept this im sure, but thats .y experience

Are they Able to be shot , will they bleed.?

Or can they , I dunno, traverse space time and go through walls and shit.

you literally have not provided any info but I guess that’s because you yourself are clueless. Let us know when you reach rabbi status and learn the hidden esoteric Jew shit