Why do the France have so many black peoples?

Me no speak english good, me no care. I know too much language, i know speaking french too,

Me no racist me very tolerant of race
Le bark Le bark Le bark

Attached: زنجي.jpg (976x549, 77.45K)

French are some of the biggest cucks that have ever existed they even ban paternity testing to promote cuckold and are pioner taxcucks who give welfare, healthcare, public schooling, etc to single mothers and bastards

Le BBC hon hon hon

>Says the Castilian

Attached: 6466.jpg (960x684, 102.96K)

AHEM:
In Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler described the French stationing of "Negro hordes" in the Rhineland as a deliberate strategy of "Jews" to "destroy the white race which they detest, to topple it from its cultural and political heights and to ascend to their masters themselves" through the "bastardisation which this inevitably brings about".[1] For Hitler, a vast, closed settlement area from the Rhine to the Congo ... filled with a lower race slowly forming out of permanent bastardisation threatens from the west. Alfred Rosenberg wrote in Myth of the 20th Century:

"(France stands) today at the head of the desertification of Europe by the blacks ... and (is) thus hardly to be regarded as a European state, rather as an offshoot of Africa, led by the Jews."

- Alfred Rosenberg, Myth of the 20th Century, 9th ed. 1943, p. 647

Attached: 1650877727185.jpg (640x908, 100.83K)

wow. I thought it was like 2% of people are gay. everywhere looks high except hungary

>they even ban paternity testing
You're kidding, right?

We have been a free mason/ ZOG state since 1789.
All of the pozz that makes France an abomination comes from that, not from French people themselves.

He's half right.
Private DNA tests are illegal and you cannot use them in court.
However if you denounce the paternity of your child the judge will order a paternity test to prove it.

french ppl love niggers, they are like their little pets

Literally BLACKED
what a bunch of cucks

>All of the pozz that makes France an abomination comes from that, not from French people themselves.
thats true.
the average person cant do much in this position.
it got every european state.

talking mad shit for a country the size of one of their departements lol, stay mad zanji

Got your great-grandmother blacked , still seething about it nearly a century later
Germs really are pathetic

Depending on the region it might be ARABED

Attached: Whore_gets_punished.webm (236x426, 1.41M)

Kek saved

Attached: 6a2.png (600x610, 564.81K)

That whore probably voted Mélenchon, she gets what she deserves.

because they baguetted half of africa and now they are coming over

That's pretty fucking weird frenchbro. I literally had never heard of paternity tests being illegal. I can't build a case on why they would be.

Jews love the blacks

The argument iirc is that there could be mistakes and it could destroy families or something like that.
Very retarded, very stupid, very cucked and very ZOGged, but that's how laws are here.

Should have never gave us that cuck statue in spiderman

copy that, tell your operator we got the message and will begin asap.