What's wrong with this place

Everyone who lives here is subhuman and should just form an anarchist zone for all low iq humans

Attached: Balkans_regions_map.png (2000x1504, 771.04K)

i don't know, never been there. so one way to approach such theories is by using concept of globalized world. their land is your land, so if they are subhuman so are you.

Communism does this to a motherfucka

>Philippines
lol, lmao in fact

Being under communism really changes you

I haven't met many in this country, but they have all been intelligent and hard-working.

>b*lgarian
You do not deserve any human rights. Fuck you

>communnism
Wrong, look at China. It's just a case of pure unintelligence. They are a mix of rebel states constantly fighting each other for 1000 years for no particular reason

Attached: OP.gif (300x401, 211.2K)

>checks flag
ok Josh

Attached: 1654119240163.png (388x368, 80.47K)

Thank God I don't live in the B*lk*ns. If I had 1% of any of ur blood I would've immediately killed myself. B*lkanites are notorious for having

Look who's talking.

Attached: 1639920801883.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

you're worse mutt. You're country is a growing cesspool of black goo. I see your nation like the Abyss mentioned in Revelations 9:2

"And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit."

This is your nation, you are poisoning the entire world

>Philippines
>The average Filipino man is 163.22cm (5 feet 4.25 inches) tall. The average Filipino woman is 149.60cm (4 feet 10.89 inches) tall
>Average IQ 86
>Benis size 10.85 cm
>Average GDP per capita 3,298.83 USD

Attached: 1644534663816.jpg (820x492, 29.46K)

ITT seething turks, greeks, russoids sowing distrust, and general subhumans. Alexander the Great was a North Macedonian btw
HH

Attached: E740DF15-F46F-4F1A-9E44-352AFD88F2EA.jpg (640x480, 85.3K)

Funny little experiment, lets put half of Europe under communism, and the other half under capitalism. 50 years later check the differences, very interesting!

Attached: BE6358D3-F6FF-4AD4-9C77-C74605760B68.png (640x437, 122.27K)

>philippines
lol, lmao even

>muh gdp
what was the divide like before communism?

>Bulgarian happiness: 80th in the world
>Philippines happiness: 60th in the world

The only thing that matters is if your happy. You're clearly not

Attached: 1649665560494.png (581x582, 97.16K)

True
Who cares if you are a 155 cm brown subhuman
By the way i am going to seamaxx in your country and breed your women to the point i raise your average genetic quality

>goalposting

Attached: 1467040364066.jpg (130x184, 5.06K)

>baiting to quality this low

lmao, the average balkanite height is literally one of the tallest in the world. Seethe more, little asian cuck.

>Hungarian GDP/GNP: 155 billion USD
>Philippine GDP: 361.5 billion USD
Your country is literally poorer than Elon

>Everyone who lives here is subhuman and should just form an anarchist zone for all low iq humans
>>Philippines

yeah ok

Attached: cebucityphilippines.jpg (600x403, 82.53K)

You must go dilate now you 140cm nonhuman tranny, dont forget to kys after

>By the way i am going to seamaxx in your country and breed your women to the point i raise your average genetic quality
No Filipino will ever breed with a manlet romanian. No Filipino is attracted to low iq bloodsucking subhumans

heck off seething pinoy bug. Did a tall dinaric mountain nigger steal your insect wife? Or was it chinese?

That only applies to former yugoslavs
I'm a 183 cm, not that tall and still mog most of my university colleagues

Kek

konichiwa, dude

what are you talking to? Ur literally 156 cm

You set the goals retard, I set mine. Fuck you're so stupid
>slovenian
No one knows who you are except for losers who think you're italian soil.
>romanian
>dilate
Ironic. You first faggot. You're the one who created trannies in the first place

What can I say, the most resource rich areas were taken away from us by jews, our only sea access was taken away. We have only fertile land left for agriculture, that’s all.

not really. theres actually alot of dinaric influence in the general area, even in east italy and bulgaria. Dinaric men are tall because they are high in haplogroup I

You know what will make me happy? A vacation to the Philippines so that I can cum in teenage girl's pussies and spread my genes.
Maybe that way after some decades your people will finally be tall, smart and have adult sized penises.

Did an Indian cuck your wife which is why you're on this board? Fuck you cunt

Fascinating place. Why is Romania so big compared to the others?

>look at china
Bulgaria has literally higher average salaries and gdp per capita than China

>thinks those are his genes.

Stop dreaming and look in the mirror.

>Pokes the hornets hive
Woke up today and chose violence didn't cha.
You brave brave soul.

Attached: J._Jonah_Jameson_on_his_desk.jpg (1024x768, 333.24K)

>people look like this
Disgusting subhuman

Attached: EyKAOU8WEAw71ZO.jpg_large.jpg (739x1600, 98.38K)

Simple, half of it belongs to Bulgaria, other half to us. Their actual land size is quite small, the land where native gypsies live, sorry, romanians.

> Ironic. You first faggot. You're the one who created trannies in the first place
This is not even bait anymore, youre just retarded
Your people were trampled and violently raped by the golden hordes horses, youre all just petite animals that are only good for hunting training
Cope, seethe and dilate

>indian
No nigger we fucking hate poos, cause of scum gypsy hordes (still whiter than you tho). Your peoples literally want to mix with them.

Cross my border fucker, I dare you.

Attached: 682bd95db8e1de58fff1addebdcaefd4f3b5311a7ac5d592e54d8a1400a99dff.png (1852x1368, 714.94K)

Kek your people can't even smile because of how much of a shithole your country is. Your doctors can't even speak English properly. Kys subhuman.

>dis my land bitch
>romania is fucker fuck romania

this is the problem with you subhumans, you think land matters. You think "if I got this we would be better". No, you are just stupid. You don't know how to be people, you are but animals hunting others in a land that does not belong to you. When the Turks had you, they literally designated your countries as "the human forest' because of how all of you would act like rabid animals. You are to be looked down upon, spit on, and hunted to extinction. fuckin balkanites with no purpose but to be subhuman. I spit on your race and bloodline

No way that's a phillipino btw. This is now a Balkan thread. How are you guys?

>not superior Slovenian
NGMI

If you dont like go back to central asia you subhuman shit
Remember, the only reason you still have a country is because we allowed it, shup up or well destroy you again and fuck your women

Attached: romania-ungaria-3-0-coregrafie-1918.jpg (799x379, 230.63K)

I will you fucking degenerate. Filipinos have less restrictive gun rights than ur subhuman land. Try me motherfucker.