1/3 of americans are on at least 1 form of gibsmedat

the covid unemployment showed the class of people working 3 minimum wage mcjobs that they are better off on the dole than working if you make less than $4k/month with benefits. the implications of this are huge

Attached: 1638298285213m.jpg (758x1024, 92.34K)

Every boomer is on social security. Do they count?

It's this way by design. Boomers voted for these welfare opportunities at our expense. You are screwing yourself if you are not pursuing every single dime you are eligible for.

I get subsidized heating, rent, internet, and free tuition. When Biden cancels me student loans, that's ten(s of) thousand(s of) dollars I will get for free, since I took out loans for living expenses despite not needing them.

It's pretty great.

I'm on 100% va disability. gibsmedat more

My dad is on that and makes almost 110k per year between that and his pensions. Plus he gets free healthcare.

But he complains about libruls being leeches.

im autistic and work on live 480v without a license. and get 0 gibs.
i could sue the state for losing my medical records from childhood.
i am just too autistic and anti-semitic. to get a lwayer.
could probably get millions..
but whatever.
if i ever want to leave i only have to move my hand a little.

God she is perfect.

for some reason i dont find tay attractive cause she looks like family members.
she has nice body though.
if her face was a little different i would.

idk how anyone find emma watson attractive.
i would rather snuggle with billie ellish tier.
if she smelled good.

how?? I've never heard of any of this except subsidized housing for single moms like section 8 housing..

there is nothing hypocritical about accepting and using a system you didn't vote for. In fact one of the most mature things you can do politically is accept a system you don't like if the elected government imposes it upon you

She was before she got that shitty boob job.

Taxation without representation is literally the law of the land. You shouldn’t have to pay taxes on anything until the first election cycle after 18. Period.

I live in a regular apartment but my state pays for it. It's not under section 8, it's under covid rental assistance.

Jesus christ I'm not talking about the two years between working age (16) and the age of majority. I'm saying that when an election goes to a different party than the one you voted for, it is generally mature to accept that outcome.. wtf are you on about? I mean you're not wrong but that's a weird takeaway from my previous post.

enhance

Attached: wew.jpg (3648x4356, 2.26M)

all I get is obamacare. I need to figure out how to max my gibs. I want to drain the system the way beans and nigs do. one year I made 46k gross and had to pay 13k in state and federal taxes that year. I also paid 400/mo for health insurance while my coworkers under me qualified for free obama insurance that was better than mine. at that point i said fuck it and quit my job. I havent done a great job finding extra gibs but I refuse to go to work and pay ridiculous taxes that fund the beannig gibsmedat

thats how taxes should be used, right ?
the state shouldnt just eat them up, they also have to give some back, otherwise i dont see the point of taxes

In an ideal modern society, resource extraction, mainly the oil industry would be completely nationalized and send out a dividend to every citizen as a form of UBI.

she's quite pretty

Denmark pop. = 5.8m
Workers = 2.9m (50%)
Government employed = 870k (30% of all jobs)
On the dole = 2.1m (36%)

Quick maths show that 2 million working people have to support a country of nearly 6 million

If you subtract people under 18 you still have 2 million supporting 4.8 million people

The fallacy of letting in immigrants to take jobs that keep the social democrat monster running is just that, a fallacy, since too few of them actually work. They were supposed to help take care of the old, but they just added to the huge social spending costs. They cannot replace white births.

YOU ARE LIVING IN A FAILING PONZI SCHEME

Attached: nørrebro.jpg (1230x909, 458.52K)

you can buy oil stocks they are known for paying relatively high dividends

I really really really dont like the importation of millions of immigrants to my country