Powerful

twitter.com/Booker4KY/status/1531958148352905219

Attached: 1627161378581.png (415x234, 160.61K)

IT"S MAGA COUNTRY, NIGGER!

I'm still not voting for Cory Booker

I can't snee-ACK

cool shit democrats are doing this week

this is the behavior of a crazy person, not someone running for public office

any intelligent black person should look at this and be absolutely outraged at the audacity of this histrionic transman. he needs his doctor to up his testosterone because right now he's a bitch

Would have been more powerful if he'd cinched up that noose and jumped. Anyone can talk abput lynching. Only true martyrs lynch themselves.

yeah but wypepo love it in the comments

anyone who falls for "if you don't vote for me you're lynching me" is such a stupid person that they can't be real. paid shills or bots

I guarantee very few are from kentucky, that nigger will never get in.

lets hope he really hang himself after then

the technique of "Nigger Hanging" or the "Bubby Tom Counterweight" was invented in the southern USA circa. 1823 and patented there, it was the first case of a Person being hanged with a rope made of hemp. When both nazis and soviet communists purged their political counterparts, they had to pay the Inventor "Reginald McWhipanog" of scottish descent a fee for using the technique whenever they used it

I find it amusing how they always paint these Libertarian types like Rand Paul as racist, when they are probably among the least racist people in America. I don't think that's a good thing though, Libertarians are complete cucks obviously.

>intelligent
>nigger
pick one and only one faggot.

you are probably your own first cousin

People should hand out little nooses with his name on it.

>my ancestors were hanged
Obviously not if he was born

Kentucky user here

Yes my state is literally FULL of niggers

Cory Booker is pretty much Kentucky's most well put together negro

I hate how niggers act like they were the only people ever hung by a rope in this country.

Todays blacks are worse than the KKK ever was. To whites and to each other.